Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 07:58 PM   #1
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

Default ~^~ Subscribing Automatically to Threads: Problem Solved. ~^~

I have seen a lot of people frustrated on how you automatically subscribe to threads when you post, and this piles up to 20 pages of subscriptions. It does not have to be like that. You can make it so you don't subscribe automatically.

Step 1: Click on User CP. This should be on the tiny blue bar above this post.
Step 2: This should open up a bunch of options. Click 'Edit Options.'
Step 3: Check no under automatically subscribe me to threads. Look at this screenshot for directions.

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope this helped. I know this was a pet peeve for a lot of people, and I'm sure there will be someone who knows this and wants to sound bold by saying "Duh, that's SO obvious! I already knew that!"
That's great, others don't, so please no being rude on not only this thread, but remember not to be rude on any WI thread. That is just their rule.

Last edited by Nevz; 10-01-2007 at 05:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
emily7921

Default Re: ~^~ Automatically Subscribing to Threads ~^~

Thank you! I needed this. I have too many threads on my Subscription Threads, that at one point, I got too lazy of deleting because it would automatically subscribe once I posted. Thanks!
Old 09-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #3
Cnevz
Gift Guru

No problem, I have the same story
Old 09-29-2007, 07:36 PM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Oh yes, thank you so much! The thing is, whenever I post on something I usually want to see how they reply but then afterwards I want to delete all these current subscription; it would take me forever to do it! lol Rep points for you.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #5
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Thanks, I saw some new member using your font by the way, and I'm like, Dance4eva? Did you change your name? lol.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:33 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Thank you!!!!!! I have over a million pages I didn't get why I didn't even want to subscribe to them. Thankz point.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 10-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: ~^~ Subscribing Automatically to Threads: Problem Solved. ~^~

Thank you! This has helped me a lot! Rep points for you :]
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #8
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Thanks! Cool ideas on your petition by the way!
Old 10-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thanks so much for sharing this! Rep points for you.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #10
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Thanks again! Why did they stretch it to 20 character limits...
Closed