Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
Webkinzgurl23

Default {How-To} Make great Avatars and Signatures on Paint!

You want to make something like this? Click the image to open in full size.
Then I'll teach ya! Most of this credit goes to an Awesome friend, Crystal00000, she taught me some of this.
1st step:
You want to go to Glitter Graphics: your resource for Myspace graphics and Myspace layouts! and click on the Moonlight picture(like the example) and click on Download Image.
Click the image to open in full size.
Now, when the screen comes up, right click and click save image.
When this other screen pops up, save it to your desktop
Now, go to your desktop and click on the image
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The image should come up on Paint like this
Now, go the the Edit Avatar part of WI and save a picture of a Webkinz you want on your desktop. Now, on Paint, go to Paste From
Now, the Webkinz image should appear, then you should move it to the side like this
Then choose the pick color(It looks like a dropper) thing, or just click black on the color pallet, then color in the white part to make it blend in with the black.--Don't forget to save the picture as JPEG(JPG, etc)
Now, go to Upload or choose an image - GlitterFly.com and upload the picture from paint and put any glitter you want on the picture. Type in your text and click save and download.

There should be a code for Message boards and forums. If you'd like, you can upload your examples here if you'd like! Thank you for taking your time.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: {How-To} Make great Avatars and Signatures on Paint!

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing (and HOW did i teach you most of this stuff?)
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Webkinzgurl23

Well, you told me where I could get the backgrounds and the Paste from part of Paint and a couple other things.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

thanks for your guide.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
Webkinzgurl23

Your welcome
Old 07-31-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I have a final word of advice for your guide, last line of all: Instead of linking directly from Glitterfy or tinypic, download your finished avatar to your computer and save it to your own hard drive. Then, when you go to User CP and Edit your Avatar, choose option #2, browse your computer and upload directly from your computer to WI. In this way, if you change your avatar, and ever want to use this one again, it will be readily available for you on your computer. You won't have to look for it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
Webkinzgurl23

Well actually, in order to download it to Tinypic,
Old 07-31-2009, 05:01 PM   #8
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Either way, great guide!
crystal00000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crystal00000 was here