Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default {How-to} Make Color and Black and White pictures. *WITH PICTURES* !!TEN EASY STEPS!!

How to make Black and White pictures; with color.

Examples:
Click the image to open in full size.
Compared to:

Step one!:
Go to tinypic.com
url:

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Step two!:

Upload or find a picture you want to edit. You can edit other peoples pictures it just saves another copy(:

OR

Step Three!:

Once you have picked/uploaded a image you will be direct to a page with codes and the picture below the picture there will be options click EDIT.

If you PICKED one that was already uploaded you will have a page like this:

(I blurred out ads. and other pictures)

If you UPLOADED one of yours yours you will get this page: (not my picture, I'm just using)

Click on EDIT.
Once you have gotten this far you will go to..

Step Four!:

Now your past step three you will have a page like this:

Click on EFFECTS.

Step Five!:

You should now have a page like this:

Click on GREYSCALE.

Step Six!:
You will turn your picture black and white, DON'T PANIC!
Click on ADVANCED OPTIONS, a little option thing will pop like this:

Click on the words that say ENTIRE IMAGE and a scroll should come down with these:

Entire Image.
Focal Area.
Painted Region.

Click on Painted Region.
Your option bar should look like this now, and your image should be back to normal:

Step Seven!:
Click on how ever big you want your brush size to be.

Step Eight!:
Click on Original, then INVERT,.

Your picture should be black and white.

Step Nine!:
Begin COLORING with your "brush" the area you want THE ORIGINAL COLOR.

STEP TEN!!:
Once you have finished your picture it should look a little something like so,you probably look better xD )

Then click SAVE A COPY!
And the page were you first started should appear: (just blurred out ads. and other pics again)
Get your code, or save it. And your all finished!

Hope you understood well, and I'm sure you made a BEAUTIFUL picture. I would love to see!
Thank you mypetduck for helping!(:

Last edited by webkinzrules4ever; 06-15-2009 at 10:57 PM..
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: {How-to} Make Color and Black and White pictures. *WITH PICTURES* !!TEN EASY STEPS!!

Thanks for the guide!

I did it!

Whoo hoo! I've always wanted to make a cool pic like that, but I was always too lazy to figure it out!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: {How-to} Make Color and Black and White pictures. *WITH PICTURES* !!TEN EASY STEPS!!

Your welcome!
&
Thats REALLY good!
Its very pretty.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting this!
It saves me alot of time
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for telling us how to do that! I've been looking for something like this for SO LONG!!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you so much! (: I've always wanted to know how to do that! (: I could play with this all day! (: Reputation point for you!
Old 06-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

Your welcome guys!
&
THANK YOU! (:

my love making these, lol!(:

Last edited by webkinzrules4ever; 06-18-2009 at 03:05 PM..
Old 07-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

bringing this back up
Old 07-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

I've always wanted to know how to do that! Rep for you!
Here's my try: Isn't is gorgeous?
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Yay!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Closed