Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Hey! c: If you have GIMP, and you want to know how to make awesome graphics on there, then you're on the right thread! If you don't have it, you can download it HERE. [it won't cause any viruses] Here are some things we will be learning. . . . Blends Animations Adding textures and how to make them Text signatures Sound like fun? * all how-to's will be on separate posts.
- sour -
(see next post)
Last edited by sourpatch112; 05-21-2011 at 03:05 PM..
1. Open up GIMP (500 x 280 is what I'm using)
2. Get two or three images of a celebrity or item. [celebrities are better, and it's best if they have the same background]
3. Paste the first image onto the background.
4. Make a new layer, and paste your 2nd image onto that layer. [if you have more than 2, repeat this]
5. Go to the 2nd layer, and move your image halfway on top of the first image, now erase what is covering the first image. Do the same if you have more than 2.
That's basically it, if you have any questions, ask me! <3
(see next post)
Last edited by sourpatch112; 05-21-2011 at 03:14 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.