Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Webkinzgurl23

Default {How-to} be the BEST shop owner EVER!

Welcome to my Guide on {How-to} be the BEST shop OWNER ever

Everyone wants to own a shop and some people do. But do you have shop owner etiquette???

~~~~~~~~~~~Shop Owner Etiquette~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1: Never keep Vming a customer because they haven't used their order. I have multiple Signatures and Avatars and I have to use 1 at a time but I could use one for like a year and then switch to another one.

2: Don't rush into making your graphic(s) most likely, it will lead to mess-ups. Take your time.

3: Never B.U.M.P your post. Bumping is like this:
"Anyone want to order"
3 seconds later, "Anyone??"
1 minute later, "PLEASE order!"

Bumping is only allowed in the GE and will get flagged if you bump.

4: Never advertise in someone else's shop. Its against the rules. Advertising would be this:
"I'm glad I ordered here. Please visit my shop." And you can't advertise on someone else's profile like this: "Your shop is awesome, please visit mine." Even if it doesn't sound like advertising, it is and your post could get flagged.

5: Be nice to customers. I've had a customer who's ordered 5 different things and I got a little mad because they wanted all this different stuff. But I was still nice BECAUSE she was nice.

6: DO NOT, under no circmustances, ask for REP, WI bucks or WI items. You can say something like this "REP and Rating is appreciated but NOT required." Some people give REP for the good job and some rate and rep. Most people Rate all the time but do not ask stuff like: "You must give us REP, Rating and WI bucks for your order."

7: HAVE FUN! Owning a shop is supposed to be fun so have fun.

8: Respect other shops, even if they are competiton. Like, I find Pokemon2's shop competition but that doesn't mean I can't go and order from her or wish her good luck. Just wishing a new shop owner or old Shop Owner good luck means a lot to them. Just because their competition, doesn't mean you have to be mean.

9: What do you think is the most important for a shop? Graphics, introudction?
R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Respect your costumers. If they don't like what you made, fix it. If you can't fix it, tell them of some places that could fix it.

10: If you need something, don't always make something for yourself, order from someone else's shop. That makes them know that you don't think like "OMG, I can't order from them because they are competition."
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: {How-to} be the BEST shop owner EVER!

Great guide!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Nice guide
Aikou is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

nice guide!
you've got some good points here.
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Nice guide! I like it :]
Old 07-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
cookiecrumbles

Great guide!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
Webkinzgurl23

Thanks guys!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #8

sharpeilover484 will become famous soon enough

Great guide! Helps ALOT!
sharpeilover484 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that is a wonderful guide! anyone who is about to open a shop should look at this! Thanks for making this guide! I see people bumping all the time. (Sometimes I get temptations to "bump" too! )
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #10
Webkinzgurl23

Yeah. It is hard to not bump.
Closed

Tags
g was here, small was here :]