Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Arrow {GUIDE} How To Find The Perfect Profile Background Pictures! And How To Upload Them To WI For Your Profile! Pics Included! Pictures Include Ones You Can Have On Your Profile!

Since a couple of people commented on my profile, I decided to show everyone how to find the perfect pics for your profile!!! So here it is. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

nmk6's Guide To
How To Find The Perfect Profile Pictures!

1. First, google something the interests you! *Note that you do not have to do grass, this is just an example.*
Click the image to open in full size.

2. Of course, hit "enter" on your keyboard or computer and it will take you to this:

3. At the top, it shows you web, images, videos, and more stuff, click on "images"

4. It will take you to here:

5. Click on a pic that you like
It will take you to here, click on "See full size image"

6. Now you have the full size image of the pic, now time for saving!
Drag your cursor over the pic you want, and click the right button of your mouse, click "Save As. . . . . . ." And name your pic!

Now, how easy was that? Now you know how to save a pic to you computer, but that's not it yet!

2nd Step:
How to upload your pic to WI

1. (You have to have to be a Webkinz for this) Go to your profile.
At the very right hand side of your profile, it shows your albums, it you already have one, click "Show All Albums" if you don't have one, click, "add album"

2. If you already have an album, click "add album" (If you don't already have an album, your on the next step after this)

3. You should already be here if you don't have another album.
Now you enter your title of your album and a description if you have one. Where it shows the three choices of the album type, choose the last one, which is Profile Album.

4. Now click "Upload Pictures"
(Sorry! The pic it a little little.)

Next step on next post!

Last edited by nmk6; 11-23-2009 at 02:17 PM..
nmk6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Default Re: {GUIDE} How To Find The Perfect Profile Background Pictures! And How To Upload Them To WI For Your Profile! Pics Included! Pictures Include Ones You Can Use For Your Profile!

Next Steps found here:

5. Now we're almost done! You come to this page:
Click on "Browse..." remember what you named your pic that you saved? Type it in and hit "Okay" now click on "Upload Pictures"

6. Now you should come to a page that looks like this:
Name your picture again or keep it the same. Then click on "Save Changes"

Congrats! Now you know how to save, upload!

Still stuck? Or do you wanna know how to get pics on your profile? Look down below you!
Other Guides About This Kind Of Stuff:
Click HERE!
Or HERE!
More might come!

Didn't find the right pics?
*NOTE: You may take any pictures from this area, but please do not claim any as your own. This is for all WI members, and I made some of these, some of them I found somewhere else.* Just please let me know which one you wanna use so I could had a point to the "Profiles Used." Thanks!

Here's some free ones you can use:
LOL of course!
Profiles used: 0

Flowers!
Profiles used: 1

Smile!

Seasons!

Please let me know when you want to use one of these profile pictures! You can use it, I just want to add a point to the "Profiles Used." Thank you!

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like me to re-size any pics for you! Thanks for coming!

Last edited by nmk6; 11-30-2009 at 09:14 PM..
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: {GUIDE} How To Find The Perfect Profile Background Pictures! And How To Upload Them To WI For Your Profile! Pics Included! *Not Completed Yet*

LOL, "a little little."
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Default Re: {GUIDE} How To Find The Perfect Profile Background Pictures! And How To Upload Them To WI For Your Profile! Pics Included! *Not Completed Yet*

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrule2
LOL, "a little little."
Yeah, I won't have time to finish it today.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

I finished!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Default Re: {GUIDE} How To Find The Perfect Profile Background Pictures! And How To Upload Them To WI For Your Profile! Pics Included! Pictures Include Ones You Can Have On Your Profile!

And I added more pics!!!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #7
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: {GUIDE} How To Find The Perfect Profile Background Pictures! And How To Upload Them To WI For Your Profile! Pics Included! Pictures Include Ones You Can Have On Your Profile!

Thanks for sharing
This looked like it took awhile. Rep!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Thanks for sharing
This looked like it took awhile. Rep!
Yep, it did. Thanks for the REP.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #9
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Wow!!

Great guide nmk6

REP for you
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #10
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
Wow!!

Great guide nmk6

REP for you
AW! Thanks so much WFF!
nmk6 is offline Female
Closed