Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: {αηιмαтιση gυι∂є} on Gimp!

Lovely! I love this so much! Thanks for making it, I'll use it! (: (: <3
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #222
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Thanks for the amazing guide, I will come back to this when I make animation of Gimp.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #223
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Glad my guide was a help to everyone
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #224
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you SO much for this fantastic guide! I just made an animation avvie!
Click the image to open in full size.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #225

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

opened per request
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #226
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Great guide! I am very proud of myself
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #227

MissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonder

This guide is so helpful. I will definitely try this.

Here it is!

Last edited by MissUnderstood; 10-11-2011 at 07:04 AM..
MissUnderstood is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #228
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

Thank you so much, this an amazing guide and has helped me so much
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #229
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks everyone! The results look lovely
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #230
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Thank you so much for this guide!!
Ive always wanted to know how to do animation like that!!
I made one!

Last edited by Lanawas; 10-15-2011 at 01:27 PM..
Lanawas is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, alley&ali ♥, amazing animation guide, catspaws was around, great guide thx! dm98, hi :), i dont see firework ani, it's jj(:, jellydonut!, kaylee :), ku ate this tag, thank you! ~lucky, yomcnugget, you are beautiful(: