Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #191
POLITOOOOOED!
Webkinz :)

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: {αηιмαтιση gυι∂є} on Gimp!

Thank you so much, i have made a great thing using your guide!
snow180 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 09:10 PM   #192
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yay! May I see?
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #193
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Thanks! Awesome guide! Here's my pic Click the image to open in full size.
and here's my other one Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 05-26-2011 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: adding other picture
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #194
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very cute! [:
Old 06-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #195
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by klcao12
Yay! May I see?
The time i tried it said "File invalid"
I might try again, also, since i looked at your tutorial, i've gotten way more intresting in GIMP, and have made a lot of other stuff to!
snow180 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #196

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

I just got GIMP yesterday and have been snooping around WI for guides. found this one and, to my luck, I made a heart avatar:

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you so much! Rep!
YYZRules is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #197
ell i'm katiee (:

Looks great!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #198
ell i'm katiee (:

Bumping this up
Old 06-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #199

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Someone told me that there was firework animation how to's on here...and I can't seem to find it. Do you have it here??
agonn is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 08:29 PM   #200
ell i'm katiee (:

It's only the "X" firework :3
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, alley&ali ♥, amazing animation guide, catspaws was around, great guide thx! dm98, hi :), i dont see firework ani, it's jj(:, jellydonut!, kaylee :), ku ate this tag, thank you! ~lucky, yomcnugget, you are beautiful(: