| 07-04-2009, 09:20 PM || #1 |
Party Like You're
Join Date: Jun 2007
| | [TIPS]♥☻☺ ~*~*Make Your Thread POP Out*~*☺☻♥
Not Getting Enough Clicks On Your Thread?
Here Are Some Do's and Dont's of Thread Titles and Body's
1) Make Your title creative, and catchy. Wouldn't you rather click a thread that says "Ohmy! Where Did She Go?!??!" than "Gone"?
2)Try using symbols that are eye catching, such as stars (**) Squiggles(~~) or alt codes (☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○)
3)Leave the reader wandering what the thread is about. "She never came...." The person reading will be thinking "Who didnt comeback? Where Did They Go? What did she miss"
4)Use adjectives! "The quick brown fox jumped over the frightened dog" sounds better than "the fox jumped over the dog"
1) Don't give everything away in the title
"When i was six i got a shot and it hurt"
2) Don't Use ALL Caps! Spread out the caps, its more eye catching.
"CLICK HERE AND SEE MY CAT" Click Here And See My Cat!
INSIDE THE THREAD;;
1) Use bright colors, that are easy to read! Not just black.
2) Ask for readers opinions, people are more likely to respond
3)Keep the length medium. People don't want to read one sentence, but they also don't want to read 6,000 words.
1) Don't use extremely bright colors that are difficult to read
2) If your post is longer, switch colors in between. You reader will want to keep reading to see if the different color is somthing different
3) Don't put a *ton* of the same smileys in a row, some people are annoyed by this and will just stop reading. Seeing over and over also makes it look like you were just trying to fill up space.
4)Check after yourself to make sure you typed what you were thinking, that everything is spelled atleast close to how it is supposed to,and that your post makes sense!
Thanks For Reading Everybody!
~Leave A Comment If you Have Any Additions to this, or just leave your opinion!
| || |