Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 02:23 PM   #11
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Steps to keep your Webkinz account secure from hackers.

Part 2 of "Steps to Keep your Webkinz account secure from hackers".

Okay! This is the second part of keeping your Webkinz account safe. First, I would like to say thanks to everybody who had suggestions, tips, or even just posted on this thread. I've had some really good suggestions *JTlvr1 and tl225303* that I will add.

Part 2 of Passwords

*Idea originally posted by JTlvr1*
A suggestion by JTlvr1 is to take a characteristic of you and misspell it. Suppose you love talking on the phone. You could do fonetlkr. (fone=phone) (tlkr=talker minus the vowels *a,e,i,o and u*)
Okay, you don't like to talk on the phone at all but, you are a master at video games. How about gamemstr? (mstr=master minus the vowels.)
Say your father is a cop. Your password could be baddguyybstr. (baddguyy=badguy)(bstr=buster)
Again, thanks to JTlvr1 for the idea.

*Idea originally posted by tl225303*
So, your first name is Claire and your middle name is say, Marie. Your password could be clairemarie or it could be your last name, Smith. Or maybe, it could be clairemariesmith. You might not want that last one though, if your last name is long, like mine. Like tl255303 said, how's a hacker going to know your (middle) name?
Again, thanks to tl225303 for the idea.

Remember to stay quiet about your password. I would suggest memorizing it, not writing it down and losing the paper (which is likely to happen). <- You after losing the piece of paper that you wrote your password on.

Webkinz World Friend's List

A lot of people (like my little sister) have people that they don't even know on their friend's list. This is not a good idea because, this is a way for hackers with Webkinz accounts to get your user name~ they can figure out your password later.
Every now and then, I would take everybody that you don't know/trust off your friend's list. I know some body who was a hacker. His user name was legomstr1, for those of you who might of had him on your friend's list. He would just randomly type in words/numbers and hope that it was a real user name (and most of them were) on the 'add' section of his phone. Some easy ones were: sk8tr, doglvr, catlvr, etc.
Unless you have somehow communicated with this person (And I don't mean through Kinzpost/Kinzchat!!) , I would delete them. However, the damage is done, and they know your user name so, next time somebody you don't know asks to be your friend just go ahead and click 'No'. This whole scheme often occurs after playing a game with you so, be aware! These hackers are crazy! They will show NO mercy what~so~ever to your rares and exclusives!
They are cuckoo!

I guess that concludes part two of "Steps to keep your Webkinz account safe" because, I have to go help my mom take down the Christmas tree!

~RedChief

---------- RedChief added 113 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Does anybody have comments or questions? I'd love to hear anything at all! Please?
~RedChief
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Last edited by RedChief; 12-31-2007 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedChief is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 03:16 PM   #12
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Steps to keep your Webkinz account secure from hackers.

Wow! Rep 4 U! Great Job! I'm very much impressed!
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 03:24 PM   #13
ish it was summer
Gifted

Hello? Are there any people that would like to comment on this post before I do "Part three", as it will be called? ??? I would absolutly LOVE comments!!
~RedChief

---------- RedChief added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by carrierocks
Wow! Rep 4 U! Great Job! I'm very much impressed!
Oops! Didn't see your post there!
Sorry. Thanks for the Reputation Point, though.

~RedChief

Last edited by RedChief; 12-31-2007 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2007, 03:32 PM   #14
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

We can never be too carefull....thanks
for taking time to show us!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 03:34 PM   #15
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

also, your password could be really random like, apple strudel and then a few numbers. it would take a haker a while to figure that out! it could also be a made up word like gretew.
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 03:52 PM   #16
ish it was summer
Gifted

Does anybody have specific requests to what I should write about on part three? Because, if not, I'll go start on part three.
~RedChief
Old 12-31-2007, 04:59 PM   #17
Sandpiper10
Webkinz :)

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

I have a question. I have all of my secret codes and I don't share my passwords but somebody is still hacking me. Is it because I did it at my BFF's house and she is the hacker? Or Is it that there is a password site where it posts peoples passwords ( I dought it)?

---------- MuzicKittenz added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Rep points for you Redcheif!

---------- MuzicKittenz added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Rep points for you Redcheif!

Last edited by MuzicKittenz; 12-31-2007 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 07:50 PM   #18
ish it was summer
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MuzicKittenz
I have a question. I have all of my secret codes and I don't share my passwords but somebody is still hacking me. Is it because I did it at my BFF's house and she is the hacker? Or Is it that there is a password site where it posts peoples passwords ( I dought it)?
I have a question for you.
"Is it because I did it at my BFF's house and she is the hacker?"

Did what at your BFF's house?
My suggestion is to change your password (see "Password" and "Password Two") If they are still hacking, it's obvious that they have your code(s). After you change your password, tell me if they are still hacking and what they are taking.
Thanks.
~RedChief
Old 12-31-2007, 07:56 PM   #19
pandagirl52
Webkinz :)

pandagirl52 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks so much!!!! ive had my bowling alley, withch costume from kinzstyleshop, grand christmas tree, egyptian floor, medival wall and floor all stolen from me !!!!! in two days!!!! i was so sad!!!!
Old 12-31-2007, 07:57 PM   #20
ally926
Gift Guru

ally926 is a glorious beacon of lightally926 is a glorious beacon of lightally926 is a glorious beacon of light

I have a suggestion. I think you should capitalize parts of your password. So say that your password was redchief. Instead you could do reDchIef. This will be harder for a hacker to guess.

Also, thanks so much for the tips. I am kind of scared now because my King's Guard Suit of Armor disappeared and I don't know where it is.
Closed