Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 07:27 PM   #1
starie23

Default [SOLVED] Someone knows your password? Read This!

alot of people have been saying people have been taking their passwords here are simple steps not to let that happen:
1.Change password monthly
2.Hide or destroy your secret codes
3.If you have kids do no tell them yours and maybe even theirs trust me they will tell people
4.Lastly do not ever tell people your password!
If you just got hacked:
1. Change your password imediateley!
2.Email GANZ support@webkinz
3.Destroy or Hide your secret codes
4.Do NOT ask or begs for gifts on the forum
hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 07:58 PM   #2
hotshotmeg
Gifted

hotshotmeg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Someone knows your password? Read This!

you know whats really sad my sister had 3 webkinz a ping, oinkers cow, bessie and a black and white cat named baxter and one of her friends stole her secrets codes all 3 and i dont know how she found them because the were hidden good...thats just really sad that someone would do that...thanks for the tips
Old 07-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
starie23

ok well sorry about your sister
Old 07-16-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
whispyskies
Gifted

pandasrule is on a distinguished road

hey thanks for the tips sometimes when i log in it says that my acount is already in use which scares me so i changed my password right away then i thought i never gave away my pass word and i have hidden all my codes , i thought it might be a hacker but how???
Old 07-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #5
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Great tip! Although I am not sure you should destroy your code...it helps you change your password and identify yourself
Old 07-16-2007, 08:36 PM   #6
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

[quote=starie23;547485]alot of people have been saying people have been taking their passwords here are simple steps not to let that happen:

2.Hide or destroy your secret codes

Do not ever destroy your secret codes!. I had to have my account wiped and do a new account and enter all of my secret codes again just like adopting a new pet. If I had destroyed my secret codes I would not have been able to do that.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #7
Gift Guru

emwbknz14 has a spectacular aura about

wait why would you destroy your secret codes in the first place?
Old 07-16-2007, 08:48 PM   #8
starie23

ok! people i meant destroy all secret codes but 1! geez
Old 07-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #9
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Hotshotmeg I am so sorry about your sister! I hope everything works out okay.

Well I wouldn't destroy a secret code... but I would hide them in my parent's room, with their permission. But good tips.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #10
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

starie23,

I had to readopt 11 pets. If I had destroyed my codes all but 1 that would have been 10 pets that I would have lost. Just be sure to save all of your codes including trading card codes but keep them in a safe place.
Closed