Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 05:34 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

deuxeve is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Sending Kinz Cash?

I started a second account as many people have suggested here. Reasons so I can do things double, not so many pets on one account to feed. I also wanted to have one account as a savings account, but when I tried to send Kinz Cash over I couldn't figure out how to? Is there a way?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 05:40 AM   #2
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Default Re: Sending Kinz Cash?

View Post Originally Posted by deuxeve
I started a second account as many people have suggested here. Reasons so I can do things double, not so many pets on one account to feed. I also wanted to have one account as a savings account, but when I tried to send Kinz Cash over I couldn't figure out how to? Is there a way?
Unfortunately, kinzcash cannot be kinzposted.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

As stated by another one of the replies, no, unfortunately, as of yet, we can not send kinzcash through kinzpost. However, another alternative is to buy what you want or need from your "savings account" when you need the extra money, then send that item to your other account via kinzpost. Personally, I would use the "savings account" money for such things as rare items or very expensive items that I don't purchase on a daily basis.

Have fun with it!

:gr::husky::pgn::pig::rac::turt:
Old 02-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

I do about the same thing. I send the items I need on the second account from my first. You can also buy high ticket items from the W shop, use coupons if you have them, and the sell them back on the second account. You take a loss, as you only get half of what the items sells for, but it is a way to get KC in your second account. Also, if you have items in your main account that you don't want or wish to sell, send them to the 2nd and sell them from there.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Closed