Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #11
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: PLEASE HELP ME!

What's the name of it?
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #12
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

If you have a PrintScreen button, that should work. It saves the image to the clipboard, and then you can open Paint and paste it in there, to trim and stuff.

I would think it would work on a Laptop too, but my laptop is older and doesn't access WKW so I can't verify that for you.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #13
24ADK
Gift Trainee

24AMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh No!!!! My Mom's Pc Is Broke. Man What Bad Luck. Oh Well Maybe I Can Go To My Cousins House Today Or Tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #14
24ADK
Gift Trainee

24AMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

I Figured It Out! Here It Is: Quendidot Buzzitree
Attached Images
File Type: bmpLOOK AT THIS COOL FOOD.bmp (67.1 KB, 24 views)
Old 02-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #15
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...q_postpictures
Go to that link!
Hope I helped!

---------- Penguinworlder added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

oh you figured it out!
Whoa thats cool!
tell justin or Wendy
!

Last edited by Penguinworlder; 02-04-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

Oooohhhh, I love that recipe. It's been solved already......honey, pink lemonade and salad. To check on recipes, did you know that WI has its own cookbook? The link is http://www.webkinzinsider.com/cookbook.html
There's a lot of cool search features - search by recipe, ingredient, or appliance. Have fun!
Old 02-06-2008, 12:36 AM   #17
Webkinz :)

Asthmatic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm using my HP laptop right now. On my version, it's in the upper right...the button to the left of the DELETE key. It is the INSERT/prt sc key.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the "Print Screen" part of the key is a different color, you have to push the fn button FIRST (to enter 2nd function) THEN push the insert/prt sc key. (On my laptop, the fn key is on the bottom left, between the ctrl & alt keys).

Alternatively, I use the Screen Capture capabilities in my graphics program -- it offers A LOT more control.

Either way, I hope this helped. Have fun! We can't wait for you to share!!

---------- Asthmatic added 6 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by skittlebug7
If you have a laptop, sorry but it does not work. Only on PCs. You could have someone come over on WW if you need to take pictures of a room. They could take them for you and you could just post them.

Yes, it does work on laptops...I just did it using mine. It is not just PCs. Some older models might not have the key for some reason but my 3 or 4 year old model does. Just be sure you click the fn button FIRST. See my previos post for more info if you want...

---------- Asthmatic added 1248 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 24AMBER

When I Right Click It Doesn't Do Anything And The Only Key I Have Is Either Insert/prt Sc Or Delete/sys Rq
Do You Know Which One?
Am I Suppose To Hold The Key Down?
Should Paint Already Be Open?
  • You don't need to right-click anything.
  • You need to use the Insert/PRT SC button (print screen); however, you need to click the fn key THEN the Insert/Prt Sc key. You don't need to hold down either key. Click fn, then Insert
  • No, Paint doesn't need to be open, it will open automatically after the image is captured.

Last edited by Asthmatic; 02-06-2008 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed