Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Miyaxwolf is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] How to make different avatars, typed messages, signatures, and drawings on your computer YOURSELF

I know many people think I should post in the Avatar and Signature spot, but hold up! This is a Guide, too.
Many People don't know how to make their own Avatars or Signatures, so there is my reason. I love making them, and I even opened my own shop. Once you know, it is hard to stop.
Materials: paper, pencil, SCANNER; jet pens or whatever they are; any other way to send something to your monitor.
When you draw something, OUTLINE everything on outside or main detail. Shading has to be pressed not-tear-the-paper style, cuz the worst tthing IS torn paper or undetailed drawings.
When you finish our drawing, put it in the SCANNER and open up something like "HP Photo & Imaging" on your computer. At the top, there should be a button saying, "Scan" but b4 that, check that your paper is in the scanner/copier area. Press scan and it should show up.

Materials: computer, an idea of what you want, INTERNET ACCESS

STEPS: Go to a website like iconator.com or at least go to Google Images. When found, see if it is the right size. If it is, save it/ download it and go to Glitterbase.com for a background color or different glitter color. Press upload and press BROWSE and find saved image. It will give steps there. Save local. If you want typing or another type of glitter, upload the new glitterbased image to glitterfy.com. it pretty much gives instructions there. When finished, press the pink button at bottom. It should bring a pop-up, showing it. Save that image. Or, if you want to show your friends, get the BBCode for Forums. Copy- paste it here.
Find it on iconator.com or google images, anywhere with an awesome pic and save. If saved, open up the HP Photo & Images and can type on there.
Go to Glitterfy.com and hit Glitterfy words. Write your words and customize what you want and it should be ready. You can save that and use the BBCode for Forums, too.
Thanks for looking! I worked hard on this and I hope you will work just as hard on your Avatars, Signatures, Typed Messages, and Drawings!
PS I did draw that pic on my sig and it is copyrighted! Do not use and claim you drew it or legal action is permitted to be used! It took me a LONG time to draw that and shade it correctly!

---------- Miyaxwolf added 5 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I will answer any that have not been answered in there, answered by PM, or answered before. I do not work in other shops, if you ask. But come to mine and I will help. I haven't been feeling well, so please have patience. I have been relitively busy with school stuff, projects, etc. etc. I do NOT want to list those.

---------- Miyaxwolf added 8 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by Miyaxwolf; 01-20-2008 at 01:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
Miyaxwolf is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to make different avatars, typed messages, signatures, and drawings on your computer YOURSELF

My drawings have really improved. If you want to see, search Miyaxwolf's Drawings. All of them are copyrighted, I have three more to add today.