Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
olmanjenkins2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~Ask Molly Questions About ANYTHING~

Oops sorry for not asking a question!
My family is in the process of making some big decisions about where we are going to live my mom really doesnt like working bcuz it stresses her out so we might move to a smaller house. And I really wanna tell one of my freinds but I don't know if I should we have prayed about it but I am kinda of scared
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #72
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by K1ngK0ngk1d
What level do you need for the go go googles trophy?
You don't have to go to a level...I got mine when I spelt googles =)
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-06-2007, 06:54 PM   #73
Cherry003

View Post Originally Posted by olmanjenkins2
Oops sorry for not asking a question!
My family is in the process of making some big decisions about where we are going to live my mom really doesnt like working bcuz it stresses her out so we might move to a smaller house. And I really wanna tell one of my freinds but I don't know if I should we have prayed about it but I am kinda of scared

This is totally up to you! If you want to tell your friend, then go ahead. If you think that you can really trust her!

Molly
Old 08-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #74
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I spelt googles 5 times now though and i still havent got one what level were you on i've spelt it on 3, 7, 7, 8 and 12.
I think it's random. I got it that once, but I haven't been able to get it again...
Old 08-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #75
Cherry003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ignore this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Cherry003; 08-06-2007 at 09:12 PM..
Old 08-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #76
Gift Guru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ignore this =)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by DKMagoo; 08-06-2007 at 08:13 PM..
Old 08-06-2007, 07:01 PM   #77
Cherry003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ignore this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Cherry003; 08-06-2007 at 09:12 PM..
Old 08-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #78
Gift Guru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ignore this =)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by DKMagoo; 08-06-2007 at 08:13 PM..
Old 08-06-2007, 07:03 PM   #79
Cherry003

View Post Originally Posted by PIECUTIE47
where do you get a hippo webkinz
-
how do you make threads because i am new here and i don't know how and how to you get you rank higher here

Go to the topic and at the top will be a button that says New Topic press that and your ready to go!
Keep posting and youll get higher, it depends where you live to get a hippo try and call the stores near you. They migfht have something!
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Cherry003; 08-06-2007 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #80
Cherry003

Well does anyone have any advice on getting the googles trophy as ive spelt 3 more times since then....

Try again. I am not sure about that because I did not give you the advice, but I am sure if you try you will succeed. GOOD LUCK!
Closed