Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 02:55 PM   #31
bwdoaf11
Webkinz :)

samegirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~Ask Molly Questions About ANYTHING~

hi
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #32
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

i tihnk bath gives your pet moreeeee healh
Old 07-31-2007, 03:22 PM   #33
stickytoes123
Webkinz :)
lolly523 is an unknown quantity at this point

I need help - I have over 50 posts, but every time I post my agreement to the Gift Exchange rules,
COWS4U automatically deletes my post. The message says my post has been deleted because it lacks relevancy and content. What do I do? Where do I post?
-
by the way, shamurai, if your pet's health is low, try feeding it vitamins from the W shop, feeding it Farm Fresh fruits and vegetables, and bathing it (you can buy a bathtub in the bathroom section of the W shop and vitamins at the food section). Hope that helps!

Last edited by lolly523; 07-31-2007 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2007, 04:58 PM   #34
Miah2o
Gifted

Nicole will become famous soon enough

Say yes i understand all the rules and will follow them to make sure the gift exchange stays safe and would like the oppertunity to trade, that's what i put
Old 07-31-2007, 05:01 PM   #35
Horsegrl106 and ^
Gifted

horsegrl107 will become famous soon enough

me! i have huge issues i bet you can't solve!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #36
Cherry003

View Post Originally Posted by coracbff4eva
Hi molly I have 3 questions. 1., how long does it take to be Arte's Insidee? 2., how do I go to a gift exchange? and 3., how come no one is coming to my partys and how do I plan the best party ever?
Thank you sooo much! oh and what's your webkinz username? im coracbff4eva PLEASE add me!
Well, to be close with Arte you have to tip him every day. To get into the gift exchange go to this thread:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html. maybe with your partys you are making them too late, and the people that say they would come to your party may forget try to post it earlier that day, so then people will remember. But dont post it too late!
-
View Post Originally Posted by brandon23
I need help on putting avatars How do you put the ones that arent webkinz.like a avatar of spoongebob

First, you have to find the picture you want and right click and press COPY
Next you press start open paint and click paist save as, AVATAR or something then click on JPEG
After that you click on PM and on the side click EDIT AVATAR after you do that you can scroll down and click browse after you browse save and wella!

Last edited by Cherry003; 08-02-2007 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #37
Cherry003

View Post Originally Posted by Shamurai
I'm very new and actually asking questions to help my daughter with her Webkinz.

My questions regard health:

*Note* I know food can help with health, but looking for other health bumping activities/ items.

1) Is there such a thing as a brush or other utensils for grooming
a) if so, how are they acquired.. as in where can they be purchashed (specifically not just w shop)
b) which activiities would help with health?
- Bathing?
- Grooming?

2) Which are best recipes for health gaining.. The Best I've seen is Fruit Salad. What else is as good or better then that.

Thanks, and enjoy them Kinz!

- Father of a Webkinz Kid
P.S. I think I'm hooked on Dicekinz!
No, there is no brush, but you can buy a bath and bath it.
They can be purchused in the W shop and sometimes in the Curio Shop
Bathing does not help health, but it helps happieness
The best food is your pets favorite food. It is in the W shop under food in the right hand corner they cost 25 kinz cash but your pet loves it!
-
View Post Originally Posted by samegirl11
hi molly the advice giver well i need some help how do you get the little pictures buy your name like how you have the see no evil, here no evil, speek no evil monkey. i really want you know like a picture of some type. so plaese help me!!!
There are some Avatar makers that can make one like that. Tree Frog can hes great with that! Try going to him he will make one for you!
-
View Post Originally Posted by Tkat25
I would like to know how you give feedback to another person after making a trade!

Ok, you click on there avatar and the page it will bring you to in bold it will say something like Leave Feedback For This Person
-
View Post Originally Posted by juicy_J
i need a lil' girl golden retriver and a lil' girl cow names

A good name for the golden is Riley, a cow Milly
-
View Post Originally Posted by lolly523
I need help - I have over 50 posts, but every time I post my agreement to the Gift Exchange rules,
COWS4U automatically deletes my post. The message says my post has been deleted because it lacks relevancy and content. What do I do? Where do I post?
-
by the way, shamurai, if your pet's health is low, try feeding it vitamins from the W shop, feeding it Farm Fresh fruits and vegetables, and bathing it (you can buy a bathtub in the bathroom section of the W shop and vitamins at the food section). Hope that helps!

Only Post 1 time! If you post more then once they will deleate all your posts under the Gift Exchange! ONLY POST ONCE! Try again 1 TIME!

Last edited by Cherry003; 08-02-2007 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 AM   #38
Cherry003

View Post Originally Posted by horsegrl107
me! i have huge issues i bet you can't solve!
\

Whats the issue?
Old 08-02-2007, 11:32 AM   #39
XOXCorinneXOX
Lil Kinz
XOXCorinneXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Molly,
Where does arte put the gems. like whats in each cave
Old 08-02-2007, 11:56 AM   #40
CATS4U

Why is the sky blue? Why not, pink, or hot pink, or light pink, or carnation pink, or semi-medium hot pink or semi-hot pink? Or light hot carnation pink?
Closed