Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default [How To]Remove Logos from online Image Makers {Works on animated images!}|[Guide] Image Chef's Sketchpad

No one wants that semi-transparent 'imagechef' at the bottom of their image...so here is how you can remove that, even from animated images.

1) Create your image online. Recommended sites are:
ImageChef - Customize Photos, Clip Art -- 100s of image effects, and a custom image maker that rocks out loud!
GlassGiant.com - Make free pictures for your Facebook Photos! -- A lot of nice generators
Caption.iT - Face In Hole | Picture Captions | Text Generators -- A lot of stuff

2) Copy the image location -- TO DO THIS:
2.1) Make the image...I'll show you my favorite image maker in this sweet cartoon. This the the using sketchpad part of the guide.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

END RESULT:

Then copy the image location off of tinypic.com, after you upload it.

3) Go to Free Online Image Editor and upload your image from the URL you just copied.
3.1) Right-click and press 'Paste'
3.2) Press the 'Upload' button
3.3) You can also upload it from your computer
4) Press the 'Crop Image button'
5) Then make a square around the image, excluding the logo:
6) Press 'Apply'
7) There it is! You image is still animated, but has no logo! Now you can save the image and upload it to tinypic or whatever.

BEFORE
Click the image to open in full size.{I was told by a mod that we are allowed to link to websites like glitterfy because they encourage it by giving BBcode}
AFTER

Before
After

Thanks for reading! Now go, go off and improve your signature shops!

~pokeguides should have been my username!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: [How To]Remove Logos from online Image Makers {Works on animated images!}|[Guide] Image Chef's Sketchpad

also, you can direct link your image to LunaPic Online Photo Editor and go to edit>crop then for crop, make your box around the logo, and hit "cut selection" it doesn't cut off that much of your iamge
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: [How To]Remove Logos from online Image Makers {Works on animated images!}|[Guide] Image Chef's Sketchpad

Yes, but the online-image-editor's had an easier cropping method. You don't loose your square if you mess up. It lets you drag to crop it.

There are a lot of ways to crop an image, that is just the easiest way to do it, but thanks for the info!
Old 08-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

isnt it kinda mean, because aren't you supposed to give credit? its like claiming work as yours..
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Quote:
Yes, but the online-image-editor's had an easier cropping method. You don't loose your square if you mess up. It lets you drag to crop it.

There are a lot of ways to crop an image, that is just the easiest way to do it, but thanks for the info!
Well, everyone can use what they like, i'm a stubborn person thhough LOL
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

If you link to them anywhere on your post, it counts as credit I did that on my sig shop, and always offer my site to those who want it, but everyone can think differently.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Good Guide! I will definitely try that on my profile background.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

No, you may not remove the trademark from any image that you create or alter in these websites. It's not a matter of preference or choice, it's part of the copywright laws. In the Terms of Use at Image Chef, rule #23 says:

23.ImageChef Link. You agree not to remove or block any copyright notices, ads or references or links to ImageChef or elsewhere that we place on or near your template or image.

Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito