Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default [HOW TO] Use unique text colors on your posts!

Hello!

Have you ever wanted a color text, that WI doesn't have?
There's a way to get it!

STEP 1: pick a color, using one of the following sources.

This picture:
Click the image to open in full size.
(found it on a site, but took a screenshot because it had an inappropriate ad)

or, this site.
Color Picker: Hexadecimal color code generator
or:
http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

STEP 2: Now take a look back at the color you picked. There's a number/letter combo, and or a name., depending on which site you used.

Let's say I want to use slate blue from source 2.
(on the chart, letter/number combo is right there. On the website, look to the left of the color, and where it says "test". DO NOT COPY THE NUMBER SIGN, just the num/letter combo.)
For source 3, the code is the middle column on the chart, to the left of the color bar with the name.

Now I make brackets, with the number letter combo OR the color name. NOT BOTH! (remember, no spaces)

Example.
[color=slateblue.] A B C [/color.]
[color=6A5ACD.] A B C [/COLOR.]

(Without the periods)

You will get the same result, either way.

That's it! Easy as pie!

FAQ

If you have any questions, post them here for the FAQ!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-18-2009 at 09:20 AM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: [HOW TO] Use unique text colors on your posts!

Thanks For making this guide! As you've seen I made a thread suggesting an easier was to use these colors. This is nice, but it would be great to get these easeir! Great guide!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Great guide, Tex!
Very informative. I'm giving you rep for this.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Awesome
I will definitely use this! (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
Call me Twarry!
Webkinz :)

WebkinzGirl500 is just really niceWebkinzGirl500 is just really nice

OOH! I need this. *puts it into favorites*
There we go! Reppy for you!

Here's another color code thingy: http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

*4000th post*

Last edited by WebkinzGirl500; 07-18-2009 at 12:29 AM..
WebkinzGirl500 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 02:28 AM   #6
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

This is such an amazing guide. I love it so much. Rep for you......Rabbit Hugs and bunny kisses,Kay Kay

Last edited by webkinzlover218; 07-18-2009 at 02:31 AM..
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thanks everyone! I thought people would find it useful.

And WebkinzGirl, I added the site you provided to the front post... thanks!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #8
Call me Twarry!

Your welcome! I like this color.....
Old 07-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Wonderful Guide! If only We could use these as our preset colors...
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 07-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
Call me Twarry!

Your right redwall.....maybe we could ask the mods to add them?
Closed