Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #161
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Default Re: [How To] Reserve The First Few Posts On A Thread For All Your Housez Pictures

I have a question. I did this, but I do not understand how to actually replace the rooms and get rid of the pictures. Can somebdoy please explain this to me?
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #162
acky

Dreamsicle_B<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [How To] Reserve The First Few Posts On A Thread For All Your Housez Pictures

This is a great guide! I will be using this in the future! Examples are always ****ful!
Dreamsicle_B<3 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #163
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Very helpful guide!! Thank you so much(:

Sorry, but I forgot to ask:

What should I do in the event of an "Auto-merged Doublepost" when reserving posts for rooms?

Last edited by dumblonde693; 04-05-2010 at 02:42 PM..
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #164
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
Very helpful guide!! Thank you so much(:

Sorry, but I forgot to ask:

What should I do in the event of an "Auto-merged Doublepost" when reserving posts for rooms?
That will not happen because there are 20 images so they will not add more!
almond0 is offline Male
Old 05-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #165
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

testing (:
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:
softballipod is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #166
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

yay it worked!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #167

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the guide!
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #168
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Thanks for the advice!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #169
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Hey great thread, thanks so much for taking the time to post the info and directions for us!!!!
I am going to practice, here and now, because I want to set up a Housez thread and a Meet My Webkinz Family thread with several posts reserved in each.

Thanks again!

Sooo, on to the test!
I will, of course use images of my favorite creature:

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 06-10-2010 at 08:23 AM..
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 06-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #170
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Yay it worked!

:abn: :abn: :abn: :abn: :abn:

One suggestion for the directions in the first post....
When you say
"Basically, you post 20 images, such as 20 . Then you do that again, but you have to pick a different image, such as 20 (if you do 20 again, it will tell you you're doing a duplicate post). Then keep on doing that with different images until you have as many posts reserved as you want. See examples 1 + 2 below."
Maybe in the part where you say "Then you do that again" you could add "Using the REPLY button" -- cause leave it to silly me to be the one who tried the first time using the "MODIFY" button thinking for some reason that the system would split the posts, (giving too much credit to the programming of the forums, LOL, thinking the computer is going to be smarter than me!) I did of course figure it out w/ the next attempt....

Still -- ************ THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL THREAD! *********

rep for you! AND your thread got 5 star rated from me too!

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 06-10-2010 at 08:29 AM..
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
give me food!, i want plumpy glasses, i want red lava, i want tabby glasses, munchies was here!, snos guides are fab!