Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #41
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: [How To] Reserve the first few posts on a thread w/o bothering a mod :)

Thanks a bunch! This really helped! I was always trying to figure that out... lol.
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #42
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: [How To] Reserve the first few posts on a thread w/o bothering a mod :)

Hi Sno4270,
thanks for this helpful info!

How do you make "spoiler" show, so that you have hidden info on a post?

thanks!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #43
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Hahaha its ok I'm sure Chapman will be ok about it <g>
View Post Originally Posted by chapman12
Really????? Are you sure about that?????
View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Oh no... I"m so sorry you had to find out this way... I was gonna give you two weeks severeance though <G>
Hey sno4270!

Now that I have been let go I am hoping you can use another helper.

Great tips! This will come in super-duper handy when I start my next KA thread. Thanks for sharing!
Ha, uh oh spaghetti-o's !! What's a KA thread ? And you're welcome !

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
Thanks a bunch! This really helped! I was always trying to figure that out... lol.
You're more than welcome !

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Hi Sno4270,
thanks for this helpful info!

How do you make "spoiler" show, so that you have hidden info on a post?

thanks!
Hmm ... ? You mean, if someone has a spoiler, how do you read it ? Next to the word spoiler in the box it says "SHOW". Click that + it will open up. If you're asking how to make a spoiler, you highlight what you want hidden, the click the spoiler button (far right choice up top of this dialogue box).

PM me if you don't get it
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:18 PM   #44
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Great tips. Let me try it.
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #45
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Hey sno4270 - KA is the Kinzville Academy Thanks again for the help!
chapman12 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #46
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey sno4270 - KA is the Kinzville Academy Thanks again for the help!
I was thinking that after I'd posted it ... thanks for confirming
Old 11-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #47
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Smile Re: [How To] Reserve the first few posts on a thread w/o bothering a mod :)

Spoiler: show

Thanks SO MUCH for this clear and easy instruction guide..I appreciate it!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #48
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
Spoiler: show

Thanks SO MUCH for this clear and easy instruction guide..I appreciate it!
You're welcome !
Old 11-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #49
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

oops sorry.
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #50
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkingirl9819
oops sorry.
... for what ?
Closed