Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: [How To] Reserve the first few posts on a thread w/o bothering a mod :)

Oh my goodness that is a really great way to save time! It takes up some time skipping to pages trying to view other people's rooms Thanks for the tip! *REPPIES!*
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #12
wizus
Webkinz :)

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [How To] Reserve the first few posts on a thread w/o bothering a mod :)

Thanks! This info is fantastic! Now, I might actually make a house thread!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:42 AM   #13
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Oh my goodness that is a really great way to save time! It takes up some time skipping to pages trying to view other people's rooms Thanks for the tip! *REPPIES!*
Hey VV, hope you don't mind, I pasted what you put into the first post

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbooger
Thanks! This info is fantastic! Now, I might actually make a house thread!
Ooh goodie !! Lemme know when you've opened it
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #14
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

You're always thinking! Great thread to help others! Reppies & 5 stars for you.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:02 AM   #15
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by rickekinz
You're always thinking! Great thread to help others! Reppies & 5 stars for you.
Thanks bunches !!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:10 AM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Hey VV, hope you don't mind, I pasted what you put into the first post
That's no problem! I feel very honored to be to be on the first post
I agree with rickekinz, you're really ALWAYS thinking to help other members!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 AM   #17
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
That's no problem! I feel very honored to be to be on the first post
I agree with rickekinz, you're really ALWAYS thinking to help other members!
Thanks for letting me. I figured you would but wanted to ask to be sure
Old 10-30-2008, 06:07 AM   #18
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great tip Sno4270. Thanks for sharing it.
momma501 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 06:20 AM   #19
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by momma501
This is a great tip Sno4270. Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks for visiting !! Glad you liked it !
Old 10-30-2008, 08:10 AM   #20
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

ooh, just what I was wondering, sno4270! I have been wanting to redo my house thread, but was tired of try to choose between a limited amount of rooms to fit on the first post. Problem solved!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Closed