Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Default [How-to] Making a background transparent!

[How-To] making a background transparent!

Well I don't know about you, but I used to always wonder how to make a background on an image transparent without all those fancy image editing programs.

Step One.

Find the image you want to make transparent. It needs to be saved on your computer or you need the link to it (when you right click on the image you want and click copy image location). I will be using this image throughout the demonstration:
Click the image to open in full size.
I want to make the white background in this image transparent.

Step Two.
You need to go to lunapic.com.
Upload your image either by clicking browse and find it in your documents, or using the link to the image and click go/upload.

Step Three.

You will want to look at the top bar. Under edit, there is a button called transparent. Click it.
If you can't find it, I circled it in this image: [click on spoiler]
Spoiler: show

Step Four.
Now that the page has loaded, you will want to click on the image where you want to make it transparent. I want the white to become transparent so I will click on the white.
The spot where you click will now become checkered in gray and white. That part is now transparent.

Step Five.
Now once everything is transparent (it will stay gray and white for the remainder of it being on lunapic. Once you upload it to a site, it will become transparent) you shall go up to the top bar, and click on file, then save. The page will reload and there will be quite a few options on how to save. Click on Host with ImageShack.us. The page will now say it's generating codes. Wait for it to load and then copy the IMG code.

Ta-da! Your all done. That was pretty simple!
Your image should now have a transparent background!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: [How-to] Making a background transparent!

Good thread! This will be very helpful to those who want to start an avvie/siggie shop. Good idea for a guide!

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

thanks so much for posting!
(:
Old 04-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
Call me Rosie

♥Rosie♥ will become famous soon enough

Thanks for showing this!
It's really going to work for me in the feature!
♥Rosie♥ is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: [How-to] Making a background transparent!

Wow i never knew how to do that. I am not sure yet how i will use my newly learned ability but i am sure it will come handy in the near future. Thank you for showing all of us how to make tranparent backround.
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 AM   #6
Banned

Thanks for you two posting(:
Old 04-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #7

WebkinzGal_101 is on a distinguished road

wow thanks!
WebkinzGal_101 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #8

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

cooli never knew how to do this. thanks for a great guide
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #9

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

thanks, it is awesome!!!!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #10

Vivi20 has disabled reputation

WOW!!! Awesome thanks!! I really needed this well thanks again!!
Vivi20 is offline Female
Closed