Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #61
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

Default Re: [HOW-TO] Disabling Reputation Points/Boxes

i was wondering why people's rep boxes were black...
I don't think i'll use it, but it seems to be popular
agchick110 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #62
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great job on the thread..

I made this ( I was going to make a thread just about this, guess you beat me LOL )

I wasn't sure if you wanted to put this image in your post maybe but you have a nice image up there..

Click the image to open in full size.

^ And if you wanted to show what the rep boxes could look, I copy + pasted what it looked like.
Wonderful guide

Super job congrats on it being sticky'ed.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #63
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

great job franks now I know why your rep was black
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 06:07 AM   #64
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!
Webkinz :)

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Great job on the thread..

I made this ( I was going to make a thread just about this, guess you beat me LOL )

I wasn't sure if you wanted to put this image in your post maybe but you have a nice image up there..

^ And if you wanted to show what the rep boxes could look, I copy + pasted what it looked like.
Wonderful guide

Super job congrats on it being sticky'ed.
Thanks so much
Franks is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #65
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Sometimes people are jealous of others who have more rep boxes. This way, everyone will feel like equals because the gray box is just one and it's not green.
Thats just silly that people make such a big fuss!! Look what this reward system has turned into!! I'm going to keep them on though not to boast but just I work hard for them. I see both sides!! There just little virtual boxes!! Thanks for the idea though!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #66
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

this is a great guide for those who don't want to show off their rep!
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #67
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
Thanks webkinzluver!
Franks is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:37 AM   #68
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
Like meeee! LOL.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:39 AM   #69
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Great thread!

I think I'm going to keep my boxes, because i like to see my rep.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #70
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Donation Award 

Okay thanks for coming everyone!
Franks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotz a tag!, disable rep, disabling, hailee, idea from cows4you, reputation, vince730, [ii lovee youu], ~~~franks!~~~