| 10-07-2008, 08:55 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Dec 2007
| | [GUIDE] Let's all keep our Webkinz World accounts safe! Just a few simple things is all you need to do to make your account safer then ever!
Hello! So, all of us could really do a little bit more to secure our webkinz world accounts. Here are just a few simple things for you to do that will instantly make your account that much safer.
So there you go. That's not too hard right? Go from there and your account is already THAT much safer. Our webkinz world accounts are important to us so let's keep them safe, secure, and hacker-free.
- You should change password at least every two weeks.
- Go through your phone and delete any usernames that are in any way unfamiliar.
- Make your password at least 8+ characters, including letters and numbers.
- Never give away any account information besides your username. Even in this case, make sure you are totally comfortable with whom you share it with.
- Keep ALL of your secret codes in one place, where no one else will know they are.
- Always check your phone, at least once a week for the unfamiliar names and remember to delete them if they are unfamiliar. I recommend recording them in a spiral/notebook so you can make sure they aren't repeatedly in your phone.
- Hold random checks of a few of your webkinz rooms to make sure no items have gone missing. If they have, change your password immediately and go from there.
- When you log out of webkinz world, record the number of items in your dock and how much kinzcash you have. I suggest keeping a spiral notebook/journal to keep this in.
| || |