Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #31
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default re: [GUIDE] HOW-TO OPEN SEVERAL ACCOUNTS in IE 7 and Firefox Browsers. (Two methods shared: Part 1. Group Tabs for Activities & Part 2. Staggering Windows for Winterfest and Fall Fest)

This thread is awesome! I could never figure out how to do this before. Thanks so much for the detailed instructions!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 12:44 AM   #32
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default re: [GUIDE] HOW-TO OPEN SEVERAL ACCOUNTS in IE 7 and Firefox Browsers. (Two methods shared: Part 1. Group Tabs for Activities & Part 2. Staggering Windows for Winterfest and Fall Fest)

Thanks for recommending it - I know a lot of people enjoy it. Maybe there is a limit to how many can be stickied?

I'm glad it helped you figure it out - I remember how much of a struggle it was for me to figure it out on my own...once you do it a few times you can apply that knowledge to other things too.

Oh, and adding tags to the thread allows others to find it easily too if they search for the key words.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #33
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

Tossed out more recommendations to this thread, hopefully they came and read and rated this excellent guide.
TwinzKinz is offline Male
Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #34
Webkinz :)
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

THIS was very helpful to me! We have 4 accounts and I go insane repeating the same activity 4 times every day! WELL DONE!
askelly is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #35
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Thanks for recommending it - I know a lot of people enjoy it. Maybe there is a limit to how many can be stickied?

I'm glad it helped you figure it out - I remember how much of a struggle it was for me to figure it out on my own...once you do it a few times you can apply that knowledge to other things too.

Oh, and adding tags to the thread allows others to find it easily too if they search for the key words.
I see they have added more sticky threads, I am still rooting to have this one sticked.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #36
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by TwinzKinz
I see they have added more sticky threads, I am still rooting to have this one sticked.
Thanks TwinzKinz - you are the bed

EXO
Old 03-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #37
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Thanks TwinzKinz - you are the bed

EXO
I hope I am at least a super bed or do you have a virtual code.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #38
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by TwinzKinz
I hope I am at least a super bed or do you have a virtual code.
I wrote bed?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I meant BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #39
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I've always wondered if it was possible to do this. Now I know how!

Thanks so much for this guide
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #40
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

This is a great and easy guide. Thanks for making this, it should be very helpful.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dance like a monkey!, ku ate this tag, multiple accounts, multiple accounts guide, multiple login windows