Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
How To Make Kao Anis/Blobs Have you ever wondered how people make Blobs? Well then this is the guide for you! In this guide,I will tell you everything on how to make a blob.
• Did you know that Blobs are actually called Kao Ani
• Kao Anis are originally from Japan
• They can take form of animals,food,items,and much more
Guide~Getting the Body 1. Go to this link: The Midnight-Star Kao Ani Maker 2. Go to the BODIES section
3. Right click the body you want,and select Save Image As...,then save to computer
4. Open up Paint
5. Go to Edit>Paste From
6. Open up the body you just saved to your computer
7. Make your work area bigger
To make the hands,just do the same thing as step number 13 and 14,but just a circle,and with different colors
18. Now go to File>Save As...
19. Save to your computer
Guide~Making the Blob~Part 2 20. Open up a NEW paint
21. Go to Edit>Paste From
22. Open up your blob that you just saved
23. Using the cropping tool,make a rectangle around the body/head (Not including the shadow)
The cropping tool is located on the top right hand corner of the tool box.
24. Now move the body/head up. If you have hands,do the same thing (But with different positions)
25. Now go to File>Save As...
26. Save to your computer
Guide~Making the Animation 27. Go to this link: LunaPic Online Photo Editor
28. Select Slideshow
29. Upload the 2 bodies/heads that you just made/saved
30. Select Upload Now!
31. You should now see your blob moving,it is complete!
The "Animation" thing is one of the tabs,located at the top of the page.
33. Scroll down and select the speed from the drop down menu
34. Select Save Changes
35. You should now see your Kao Ani/Blob in the speed you want it to be. If it is too fast or slow,do numbers 32-24 again.
36. You are now done! All you have to do it save it to your computer.
[SPOILER] Right click the image,and select Save Image As...,Then save to your computer
Well there you have it! That is how you make the Kao Anis/Blobs of your own! I hope you had a fun time learning! If anyone out there has any more tips of ideas,feel free to include them in your comments! Have a great day!
I've posted this on a thread before, but I just want to remind people this because it really offends me.
I make my kao anis by scratch. That's why I bought a website to put them on (bought!). I think that when people see these guides, the automatically go "Oh, so that's how all of them are made." This irritates me. Though it isn't hard for me to make one, (I just draw a curved line, reflect it, copy the layer, change the hue, delete the top part, repeat, add hands, then color it, then copy and paste it into new images twice, then move them down and change the shadow), it is time consuming.
Just remember that not all of us make them like this.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.