Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Smile [Guide] On How To Make Blobs/Kao Anis!

How To Make Kao Anis/Blobs
Have you ever wondered how people make Blobs? Well then this is the guide for you! In this guide,I will tell you everything on how to make a blob.

••••••
Facts
• Did you know that Blobs are actually called Kao Ani
• Kao Anis are originally from Japan
• They can take form of animals,food,items,and much more

••••••

Guide~Getting the Body
1. Go to this link: The Midnight-Star Kao Ani Maker
2. Go to the BODIES section
3. Right click the body you want,and select Save Image As...,then save to computer
4. Open up Paint
5. Go to Edit>Paste From
6. Open up the body you just saved to your computer
7. Make your work area bigger
Spoiler: show
Drag the little blue/gray square in the corner of the white part to make it bigger.

8. Select the paint bucket tool,and select the color white
The Paint Bucket is located on the 2nd spot staring from the top of the right hand side of the tool box

9. Using the paint bucket,fill in the gray corners of the picture with white

••••••

Guide~Making the Blob
10. Go to View>Zoom>Large Size
11. Your picture should now be Zoomed In
12. Select the Circle Tool and select the color black
The circle tool is located on the bottom left hand corner of the tool box

13. Make a circle/side ways oval under the body
14. Using the Paint Bucket,select either the light or dark gray,and fill in the circle.
You have now made the shadow.

15. Select the Pencil tool,and select any color you want (This is for the eyes)
The pencil tool is located on the 4th spot starting from the top on the left hand side of the tool box

16. Now make your eyes however you want
17. Once you've finished,you can add hands (OPTIONAL)
To make the hands,just do the same thing as step number 13 and 14,but just a circle,and with different colors

18. Now go to File>Save As...
19. Save to your computer

••••••

Guide~Making the Blob~Part 2
20. Open up a NEW paint
21. Go to Edit>Paste From
22. Open up your blob that you just saved
23. Using the cropping tool,make a rectangle around the body/head (Not including the shadow)
The cropping tool is located on the top right hand corner of the tool box.

24. Now move the body/head up. If you have hands,do the same thing (But with different positions)
25. Now go to File>Save As...
26. Save to your computer

••••••

Guide~Making the Animation
27. Go to this link:
LunaPic Online Photo Editor
28. Select Slideshow
29. Upload the 2 bodies/heads that you just made/saved
30. Select Upload Now!
31. You should now see your blob moving,it is complete!
If you want to make it move faster or slower,continue reading.

32. Now go to Animation>Edit Animation Settings
The "Animation" thing is one of the tabs,located at the top of the page.

33. Scroll down and select the speed from the drop down menu
34. Select Save Changes
35. You should now see your Kao Ani/Blob in the speed you want it to be. If it is too fast or slow,do numbers 32-24 again.
36. You are now done! All you have to do it save it to your computer.
[SPOILER] Right click the image,and select Save Image As...,Then save to your computer

••••••

Well there you have it! That is how you make the Kao Anis/Blobs of your own! I hope you had a fun time learning! If anyone out there has any more tips of ideas,feel free to include them in your comments! Have a great day!

~Awnie

tigergirl890 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: [Guide] On How To Make Blobs/Kao Anis!

This is a great guide Tiger! I learned a lot from reading it too! Rep! (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #3

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Glad you learned lots from it! And thank you Midnight!

~Awnie
Old 09-06-2009, 07:38 AM   #4

Okay. I edited it,so have fun reading!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #5
webkinz_forever

I've posted this on a thread before, but I just want to remind people this because it really offends me.
I make my kao anis by scratch. That's why I bought a website to put them on (bought!). I think that when people see these guides, the automatically go "Oh, so that's how all of them are made." This irritates me. Though it isn't hard for me to make one, (I just draw a curved line, reflect it, copy the layer, change the hue, delete the top part, repeat, add hands, then color it, then copy and paste it into new images twice, then move them down and change the shadow), it is time consuming.
Just remember that not all of us make them like this.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #6

Um,okay? But I was just showing them how I make them. Sorry if this offened you? I was just trying to be helpful,and show the people who don't know,how I make them...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Awesome guide! I'll have to try it soon!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #8

Alright! Thanks for posting!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #9
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This guide should really help a lot of people. Thanks for being willing to share!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #10

No problem! Thanks for reading! :]
Closed