| 10-30-2007, 07:25 PM || #1 |
| | [GUIDE] How to make animated avatars and signatures. =]
I want to tell everyone on this site how to make slideshows and animated avatars and signatures.
Here is my guide, do everything step by step.
My guide on how to make animated stuff
1. Get the pictures you want. (Of your pet, Webkinz, any pic you want.)
2. Right click, press save as, then title it.
3. SAVE IT AS JMP JMEP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, OR IT WILL NOT WORK.
4. Go to http://www.iconator.com
, press iconator animator, then, beside the little boxes, there will a button that says: 'Browse'.
5. Press the first one, then the second, then the third, but pick the picture in order!!
6. If you need more picture then there is boxes, press the button that says: 'Add more upload boxes'. (Keep on pressing that untill you have enough.)
7. Press 'Upload'.
8. Size your picture, then press 'Redo animation'. (It says something like that. It has a button under the example of your pic.)
9. When it comes up, right click it, press save as, then save it as a GIF.
Then set it as your avatar of siggy!
I hope this helped, hope to see alot of you with stuff like this.
♥ -Webkinzrockmysocks- ♥
| || |