Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #41
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: [Guide] Becoming a Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Leahplays
ummm, sorry but i'm still a bit confused about having to make 50 posts in 2 weeks? Why do all 50 post have to be made within 2 weeks? I'm trying to post when i have something to say or offer so that eventually i can be a gift trainee but making more than 3 "informative" posts a day may be a bit tricky. It seems like they should still count even if it takes me 5 months to get the 50- i visit the forums everyday and find this site very helpful (and often very funny!) but i don't always have something new to offer the threads and why post junk?
Is there a reason for this rule?
Oh, no, you can take as long as you want. They are saying you have to be here at minimum for two weeks before applying, but you can take as long as you want. Even if it takes you a year to get those 50 posts, you can still apply.

---------- -Lilypad added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by alysea5starrs
im a bit confused.
What part are you confused about?

Last edited by -Lilypad; 07-09-2008 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

pink_starburst is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much! Rep Points!
pink_starburst is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #43
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

You are welcome!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:55 AM   #44
Cutiepie124880

Cutiepie124880 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: [Guide] Becoming a Gift Trainee

Wow! This was very helpful for me.
Cutiepie124880 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #45
Gift Guru

Glad to hear it!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:14 AM   #46
kinzpower is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought i understood the requirements until the "50 posts in two weeks comment". i've been a member for several months starting back in march 08. have read a lot of postings but did no or very few posting myself during those first several months (actually watched the rares section since a wasn't a level 7--still am not). Now--after several months i finally have acquired enough rares to use for trades,so i started to post to begin qualifing to become a gift trainee. have only about 12 non-fluff postings as i count them. if i need 50 in two weeks there is no way i will ever qualify since i can't find that much to post about in that short of a time span. i'm also the worlds worst typist & it takes me 10 times as long as most people to construct the posting. Can you please clarify the time limit requirement.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #47
Gift Guru

The time limit is that you have to have been here for at least two weeks. It can take you as long as you want to get the 50 posts. Even if it takes you a whole year to get those posts, that's okay, you can still apply.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #48
GreekAsianPanda

Thanks for posting such a helpful guide!

Check out my health guide in the guides and how-to section, and PLEASE comment because hardly anyone has been commenting!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #49

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

I believe feel that I have a way to know if your post was deleted or not off of the thread. =) If you go to the WI Rules and Suggestions section, then you see the stickied threads, including the WI Offical GE Information. You know the folder with the dot on it means you've posted in that thread, correct? Well if you have previously posted in the WI Offical GE Information thread, then it will have that dot in it, IF the post hasn't been deleted. If you have posted in the thread and that dot isn't there, then the post has been deleted. Can't find the folder?
Click the image to open in full size. I have circled the little folder. In my case, it doesn't have the dot

Everything else is wonderful =) So helpful. If I saw this when I first joined, I would've have my mind cleared! I thought WI was just so different with it's status and such when I joined, I fell in love with it. Big thanks -Lilypad for making this for us =)

-Coco

P.S- If I were you, I'd say the minimum posts you would have to have is 50 and the minumum weeks you would have to have been here for is 2 weeks; There's no maximum That would [hopefully] clear up some of the confusion

Last edited by CocoLion; 07-17-2008 at 01:10 PM..
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Thank you so much CocoLion! I will add that to the front post.
Closed