Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #41
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: [AMAZING] How to Make a Mosquito Bite not Itch

What's the big deal about a mosquito bite? I used to live in rural swampy Florida on the coast (oh gosh I miss it! I always took for granted the days I'd sit eating fresh shrimp sitting on the pier watching the fish.) and I was ALWAYS covered in mosquito bites!
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #42

menacedog will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by queenofblosomes
Even though i've never been biten by a mosqito, i'll be prepared when I DO get biten!
Never?! What?!
My brother told me to put meat tenderizer(the powdery kind) on a mosquito bite.One of his freinds is allergic to them and she does that, so I tried it. It really does work! I'm not sure for what ages though. It helps get rid of the bite too.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #43
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

A little calamine lotion works good too

A friend of mine smacks the bite as soon as it happens and it works for her. I don't really like to hit myself so no idea if it works. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #44
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Also (probably all ages), try slapping/smacking the bite (make sure it hurts a little). It lasts only a few minutes but it's relief.

Another method is licking/spitting on it.

Another putting ice on it.

Fingernail X's really DO work.

This sounds weird, but deodorant works if you apply a lot and don't scratch it.

That's all I can think of for now, maybe I'll be back soon, and rep to you for thinking of the WI members!
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #45

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

bump .
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #46
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

I had a really itchy mosqito bite on my arm, and I took my razor and shaved over my bite. It didn't itch at all after that!
You have some great tips!
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #47
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

lol I remember when I moved here and there were like absolutely no mosquitos, gnats, gators, snakes, nothing and everyone was like "OMG I got a mosquito bite!" and I'm like "Your point?" and they were like "It hurts?" and I was like (lol lots of likes!) "Mosquito bites don't hurt!" and they were like "Yes they do!" because I was immune to them after my entire life
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #48
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Do NOT eat bananas!!! I heard (maybe it's just a myth/rumor, but I'm listening xD) that they have some sort of chemical/scent that attract mosquitoes.

I also know that if you have a certain blood type (not the normal one, whichever it is) you do not get bitten very much at all. I wish I had that kind of blood.
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #49

menacedog will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
Well, I've never done this, but my mom's friend says it really works. ADULTS (or at least 16+) ONLY!!! My username is over there somewhere <<-----
My Method: (Adults or 16+ ONLY!)
~Take spoon, put in mug 1/2 full of warm (not hot) water.
~Put mug w/ spoon in microwave, for 15-20 sec on 60% power.
~Once done, take out spoon, and QUICKLY touch it to the bite for a SPLIT SECOND.
~The heat supposedly numbs it a while.

Again I've never done this, so be very cautious, and DO NOT keep the hot spoon on for over 1 second!
~pub
your not supposed to put spoons(or forks or other silverware)in the microwave. If your talking about metal ones...
menacedog is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #50
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Avon sells a really good spray that works to keep mosquitos away from you right from the beginning. Use day or night time for all ages. It is Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil. Spray it on whenever you go out side. Nice light spray. It is a bath oil so they do not promote it as a bug spray

And if you do get bit, then they also sell an Oatmeal Anti-itch spray. Really light, nice fragrance. And it really works also. I have tried both & they are great.
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, iluvwebkinz234, zebragirl owns your face