Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #31
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Default Re: [AMAZING] How to Make a Mosquito Bite not Itch

Yuck;; Razors. Not a fan xD

Good tips too. I'll try the Razor thing;; but I have a tip.

Take your longest fingernail and make an X on the moosquito bite... takes away the need to itch it for awhile xD
obsessive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #32
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Texas... though I haven't got bitten.... Yet
jorking is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #33
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

(No age group)

Take a tissue(damp) and wipe the bite off cleanly.]
Dry it off.
Put HydroCortizone/ Anti- itch cream over the bite, AND the SURROUNDING AREA! Rub in well.
Re apply as needed, and trust me, you WILL NOT be ITCHY!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #34
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Visine also works...it also will stop nosebleeds and the bleeding in small nicks or cuts. The extra strength works the best. I have used it on my kids forever.
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #35
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool thread!

My method:
Use your fingernail and put an X on the mosquito bite. It doesn't matter how long your nails are. Mine are extremely short and it works.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:21 PM   #36
smk
Gifted

smk is just really nicesmk is just really nice

Making an X with your fingernail really does work. I know because I am a mosquito magnet.
smk is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #37
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Well, I've never done this, but my mom's friend says it really works. ADULTS (or at least 16+) ONLY!!! My username is over there somewhere <<-----
My Method: (Adults or 16+ ONLY!)
~Take spoon, put in mug 1/2 full of warm (not hot) water.
~Put mug w/ spoon in microwave, for 15-20 sec on 60% power.
~Once done, take out spoon, and QUICKLY touch it to the bite for a SPLIT SECOND.
~The heat supposedly numbs it a while.

Again I've never done this, so be very cautious, and DO NOT keep the hot spoon on for over 1 second!
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #38
^^Look up^^
Webkinz :)

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

I shave mine off now. I started after one time when I didn't mean to! THAT HURT! I was just shaving and it RIPPED off of my knee! It bled for 2 hours! As long as you're careful it doesn't hurt that bad, though. And you really just need to shave off the top--to ooze the poison and infection out!
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #39
ATL really are
Gifted

*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by smk
Making an X with your fingernail really does work. I know because I am a mosquito magnet.
I did that..it worked,but it left a scar. :\
*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #40
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

mosquito bites- down in florida are huge but You cannot even see the mosquito before it bites. they will drive you crazy. we have found that if you dont touch them at all they just go away peacefully but if you scratch... oh my it is terrible and will itch for days and days. I get welts the size of grapes and I have to take benadryl right away, we even have it for the dogs. crazy huhClick the image to open in full size.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, iluvwebkinz234, zebragirl owns your face