Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
Emmie317

Default [ G U I D E / H O W - T O ] Want to become the next best WI graphic maker?

Are you looking into t becoming a graphics maker, but don't know how to?
YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Right here, right now, I'll show you some tutorials on how to make bee-yew-tih-ful graphics.
Are you ready to RUMBLE?

Tutorial 1:
Fading text on an avatar
Steps:
1. First of all, you need to get Jasc Animation Shop 3. Click HERE for a no-cost trial. It offers a good thirty day trial, with another thirty-day evaluation period after you've exceeded the first thirty days. Once it's downloaded, open it up.
2. The first step was easy, huh? Okay, now you need to go to File>New. [SCREENSHOT] Once that box is up, you need to enter the dimmensions; 100x100. [SCREENSHOT] For the canvas color, I'll be using WHITE, but you can use anyone you'd like. Click OK, and a new animation should come up.
3. Now that you've got the animation, you'll need to get the font. Click HERE for a free download. It should be font, "04b24" Now, when the box pops up, you're going to click "Save" and save it in your documents. After it's done downloading, click "Open Folder". Right click on the document, and select, "Extract all" Once extracted, open the extracted folder, right click on the document, and select install. PM me with further questions or if you'd like a screenshot.
4. Next, it's time to add the text. First, on the right side, you should see a color box. [SCREENSHOT] Click on the box that appears on top of the other one, and select BLACK for your color. Click OK. Now for the text. On the top toolbar, you should see the letter "A". Click it, and a box appears. Going to the Font name part, look for the font you just downloaded. Select it, and make the size SIX. The word I'm going to use is "test", and that's what I suggest you use for this tutorial. Click OK, and place it in the center of the animation. [SCREENSHOT]
5. Now we need to outline the font. The same way you changed the color to black in the previous step, change the color. This time, you're going to enter the following into HTML code box: #FF80FF. It should appear as a light magenta color. Click okay. Then you might want to zoom in on your animation by clicking the magnifying glass on the top toolbar and selecting anywhere in the animation frame. Great. Now, select the brush tool on the top toolbar. Make sure the width is at 1. Now, carefully paint around each letter. If you mess up, just use the undo button under Edit, or press CTRL+Z.
6. When you finish outlining and zoom back out, it should look like THIS. Now, go to Animation>Replace Color. For old color, you need to select black, and for new color, you should select white. When you've done that, click, OK, and the text should now be white with a magenta outline. The next step is to make the outline color black. Go back to replace color, and this time, the new color will be black, and you'll enter the code for the light magenta color. Click OK, and now the outline color should be black. PM me with any problems, questions, or if you need a screenshot.
7. Now for the fading part. For a color chart, click HERE. The color scheme I'll be using is pink-orange-yellow, but you can use any. First, you'll need to make a few frames. Go to Edit>Duplicate Selected, and click it about 5 or 6 times. Now, change the current color by entering the HTML Code of that certain color you'll be starting with. I'm using the code FF0044, so I'll enter that. Click on the text tool, and only type in the letter T. On the first frame, place it on top of the first T in the letter test. [SCREENSHOT] Using the same color, go to your second frame and replace the letter E. Third frame- replace S, fourth- replace T. Now it should look like THIS. Now, on the color chart, go to the next lighter color, and use that for your next color. Enter the code in the HTML box, click OK. On your second frame, replace the first T. On the third one, replace E, and S on the fourth one. Again, go to the next lightest color, enter the code, and click OK. Replace T on the third one, and E on fourth. For the last time, change the color to the next lightest one by entering the HTML code and clicking OK. In the fourth one, replace the T. Now, you can delete any frames that don't have ANY COLORS in them, by right clicking>Delete.
8. Congratulations, you just created an animated avatar! Go to View>Animation to see your creation! Now, you need to go to File>Save, save it, and when Optimize Animation pops up, just keep clicking OK.
The final product should look like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

That's all for now, stay tuned for more tutorials!

Last edited by Emmie317; 06-22-2008 at 07:13 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
FireClan

Default Re: [ G U I D E / H O W - T O ] Want to become the next best WI graphic maker?

This must have taken you FOREVER! Thank You SO much!!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: [ G U I D E / H O W - T O ] Want to become the next best WI graphic maker?

WOW!!!! That must have taken forever to make!!! Thank you very much!!!! I do want to be the next graphic maker, I will ask my dad when he gets home from work, if I can download it (its my own laptop, but I need to check with him before I download stuff).
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
Emmie317

It took me around a half an hour to post.

I tried once before, but I accidentaly clicked out of the internet. xD

Your welcome!

Old 06-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #5
p3yt0n

whoa.
thats amazing.
i will definatley try that. (:
Old 06-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
Justin Bieber is bet
Webkinz :)

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

Me too!aRTYYUUUYUI
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #7
Luging

I may have to try that..
Great Guide! :]
Old 06-23-2008, 08:37 AM   #8
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

wow! great thread emmie!

I'll be sure to try that! :]
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
IDK MyBFF WebkinzE!
Gifted

jojo10511jojo will become famous soon enough

Great Guide!!!
I made one it was fun but kinda hard.
-Lola
Old 06-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Wow! GREAT thread. It must have taken alot of hard work to make. THanks
Closed