Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Talking [[How to Use a SlideShow!]] [[How to Make Transparent Backgrounds without Blending in with the WI background!]] [[Free Site Used!]] [[Step-by Step Procedure with Pictures!]]

How To: Make a SlideShow!
[How to Make a Transparent Background is at the bottom.]

This procedure will teach you how to create a slideshow -- Absolutely Free & Used on a Site! Also, Fast and Effecient!

Let's say, I wanted to make a Lunaii doll blink.
Here are my two Lunaii dolls, ready to go!
Click the image to open in full size.

1. Type in www.lunapic.com

2. Click on the SlideShow option.

3. Now, load your pictures into the boxes. You may upload up to nine images.

4. Press Upload Now! at the bottom.

5. If you get a long, black line that stretches, press crop.

6. If you receive an outcome that you didn't like, DON'T PANIC. Simply press the Undo Operation button.

7. Once you press that, your picture will return to normal with no black line that stretches down!
Press the Download And Save option, and your creation shall appear in your downloads folder OR if it allows you to save, save your picture by right clicking it.
[It sometimes does NOT let you save. You must download it then, and it will turn out in your downloads folder.]

8. Here is how my creation turned out!

How To: Make a Transparent Background -- Without blending in with WI's Background!
[How to Use a SlideShow is shown above.]

I don't wish to have a background at ALL on this picture! All I want is it to be clear, gone.

1. Go to www.lunapic.com

2. Upload a picture that you wish to use. I will use another Lunaii doll.

3. Click on the Scissors at the left of your screen.

4. Now, click the drop-down menu. I reccommend using the magic wand because it takes out all the parts that are not main or needed to the picture.

5. Left Click your image, and the magic wand should make a red outline. If the outline is all over the place, then use another one of the drop-down menu options.
This is what the magic wand hilighted on my avatar:

6. Press 'Cut Selection.' This will remove what the Magic Wand didn't red outline.

7. If your image has gray and white patterned squares in the background, that is a good thing! That represents a transparent background, and it will not be seen!

8. Press the Download & Save Option. Your picture will then appear in your Downloads section on your computer.
[I would use the download option because the image's background may not be transparent then, and become way off. Do not attempt right-click save for this one. Thanks!]

9. Mine turned out like this! Enjoy! (:

*Important Note. If you wish to have a slideshow image, and a transparent background, FIRST make all your image's backgrounds transparent, and THEN upload them into the slideshow. If not, it will not work. Thanks!

Hope you learned from these two guides. Thank you for reading!

-Salena

Last edited by badena2; 08-22-2009 at 04:53 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: [[How to Use a SlideShow!]] [[How to Make Transparent Backgrounds without Blending in with the WI background!]] [[Free Site Used!]] [[Step-by Step Procedure with Pictures!]]

Great Guide Salena! I'll definetly use this! (:
Old 08-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #3
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default Re: [[How to Use a SlideShow!]] [[How to Make Transparent Backgrounds without Blending in with the WI background!]] [[Free Site Used!]] [[Step-by Step Procedure with Pictures!]]

wow that helped sooooooo much thanx!!!!!!
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
no

badena2 defies all odds

Thank you(: I hope it will help!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

That is very cool! 5 stars for you!
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Sorry, double post!
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by pudgerodbulldog
That is very cool! 5 stars for you!
Thank you for rating it, I hope you found it useful.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I tried that on an image, and it came out as this:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by tarsky781; 08-22-2009 at 04:39 PM..
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I tried that on an image, and it came out as this:

Hmm....I tried it with the magic wand, and it seemed to make almost everything transparent!

Is that what happened or something else? If you made it transparent to where you liked it, and right-clicked it and saved, then that might be the problem as well. . .
Old 09-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #10
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

um. i tried it and the images just appeared on top of each other! you can still see parts of the other images.
p.s. i think yours worked cause the dolls have the same outside shape
poochie10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
backgrounds, how to, transparent