Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
3. Now, load your pictures into the boxes. You may upload up to nine images.
4. Press Upload Now! at the bottom.
5. If you get a long, black line that stretches, press crop.
6. If you receive an outcome that you didn't like, DON'T PANIC. Simply press the Undo Operation button.
7. Once you press that, your picture will return to normal with no black line that stretches down!
Press the Download And Save option, and your creation shall appear in your downloads folder OR if it allows you to save, save your picture by right clicking it.
[It sometimes does NOT let you save. You must download it then, and it will turn out in your downloads folder.]
8. Here is how my creation turned out!
How To: Make a Transparent Background -- Without blending in with WI's Background!
[How to Use a SlideShow is shown above.]
I don't wish to have a background at ALL on this picture! All I want is it to be clear, gone.
2. Upload a picture that you wish to use. I will use another Lunaii doll.
3. Click on the Scissors at the left of your screen.
4. Now, click the drop-down menu. I reccommend using the magic wand because it takes out all the parts that are not main or needed to the picture.
5. Left Click your image, and the magic wand should make a red outline. If the outline is all over the place, then use another one of the drop-down menu options.
This is what the magic wand hilighted on my avatar:
6. Press 'Cut Selection.' This will remove what the Magic Wand didn't red outline.
7. If your image has gray and white patterned squares in the background, that is a good thing! That represents a transparent background, and it will not be seen!
8. Press the Download & Save Option. Your picture will then appear in your Downloads section on your computer.
[I would use the download option because the image's background may not be transparent then, and become way off. Do not attempt right-click save for this one. Thanks!]
9. Mine turned out like this! Enjoy! (:
*Important Note. If you wish to have a slideshow image, and a transparent background, FIRST make all your image's backgrounds transparent, and THEN upload them into the slideshow. If not, it will not work. Thanks!
Hope you learned from these two guides. Thank you for reading!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.