Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #31
ow, I'm a bunny!
Webkinz :)

HueyK will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [[How to]] GET RID OF VIRUSES on your computer!:) PICTURES!

Lol this might sound strange,but i had a dream once when I got a coupon in the mail,saying "USE THIS CODE FOR A FREE WEBKINZ!",and then it had an adoption code.I got excited,and so right away I went to my comp,got on webkinz,and tried to adopt it.As soon as I entered the code,my comp froze up,and a picture of a laughing webkinz showed up with an evil smirk on it's face.Under the webkinz (I think it was a unicorn? doesn't really matter i guess.) it said, "You've been infected with a virus! Have a nice day," and then under that,it had a pic of a skull and crossbones.After that,my comp just did nothing,and pixalated.Then I woke up.
Freaky....But I haven't gotten a letter for a free Webkinz yet!
And if I ever get one,I'm ready...And so is my little friend,Mr.Shredder! Lol.
HueyK is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #32
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

S.O.S.Star -

You need to give credit to all the people that put hard work into helping you. Their hard work deserves a little credit, so make sure that you add their names to the first post... along with any search engines, etc. that you also used.

This is a simple and easy way to show people that their hard work has not been forgotten and is being payed off. Otherwise, the guide looks great! I can tell you put forth a lot of hard work there. Great job!

Thank you for your cooperation,

Jumping Wizard

Last edited by Jumping Wizard; 08-23-2009 at 07:56 AM..
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #33
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
SOS -

I am sorry, but you are not giving people the credit they deserve for this guide. You recently posted a thread asking how to get rid of your own viruses, and when many helpful people showed you how the thread was closed. Then, you posted a guide on how to get rid of viruses. There is nothing wrong with this, but you are taking things STRAIT from the people that said them and pretended it was in your own words.

This is plaigarism, which is illegal in the "real world". In anything you do, you MUST give credit to the people who you got it from. It is called "citing" and is very important... any info you took, big or small, from someone NEEDS to be written down. They spent a long time working on helping you and possibly gathering the information themselves, so their work shouldn't just be brushed off your shoulder. I suggest you give both Polarity and TTGTTG credit for all of their hard work in plain sight on your first post as I can tell that a lot of the info you are giving other people is in not your own words, but other members'. Even if you credit someone, you must also put it IN YOUR OWN words.

I am sorry if I feel like a real "meanie" right now, but this is serious business. This guide looks great, so just make sure that any info you take from someone is credited and put IN YOUR OWN WORDS. You are helping a lot of people out, so you're not the only one who deserves the credit.

Jumping Wizard
Oh Yes I was going to add them when I put the new updates in!I don't think you are a "meanie" at all! I can see how you would get the wrong impression, since it was taking a while to update. I am gathering all of the people who helped me, and the websites that did! No need to feel like some people are "Left out"

I hope you understand!

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 08-22-2009 at 11:58 PM..
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #34
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

SOS -

I am sorry, but you are not giving people the credit they deserve for this guide. You recently posted a thread asking how to get rid of your own viruses, and when many helpful people showed you how the thread was closed. Then, you posted a guide on how to get rid of viruses. There is nothing wrong with this, but you are taking things STRAIT from the people that said them and pretended it was in your own words.

This is plaigarism, which is illegal in the "real world". In anything you do, you MUST give credit to the people who you got it from. It is called "citing" and is very important... any info you took, big or small, from someone NEEDS to be written down. They spent a long time working on helping you and possibly gathering the information themselves, so their work shouldn't just be brushed off your shoulder. I suggest you give both Polarity and TTGTTG credit for all of their hard work in plain sight on your first post as I can tell that a lot of the info you are giving other people is in not your own words, but other members'. Even if you credit someone, you must also put it IN YOUR OWN words.

I am sorry if I feel like a real "meanie" right now, but this is serious business. This guide looks great, so just make sure that any info you take from someone is credited and put IN YOUR OWN WORDS. You are helping a lot of people out, so you're not the only one who deserves the credit.

Jumping Wizard
Also, A lot of info I gathered and looked up on my own. I put everything in my own words though, so I am not sure where you got that from I am crediting a lot of search engines and resources, so I am taking my time to find out EVERYTHING that helped me!

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 08-22-2009 at 11:59 PM..
Old 08-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #35
I'm a deep sea

The Updates are up! I hope that NO ONE took it the wrong way that it took a while to update. had to figure out all the resources I used. Also, WI Bucks to Polarity and TTGTTG
Old 08-23-2009, 07:58 AM   #36
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
Oh Yes I was going to add them when I put the new updates in!I don't think you are a "meanie" at all! I can see how you would get the wrong impression, since it was taking a while to update. I am gathering all of the people who helped me, and the websites that did! No need to feel like some people are "Left out"

I hope you understand!
I totally understand!!

Also, A lot of info I gathered and looked up on my own. I put everything in my own words though, so I am not sure where you got that from I am crediting a lot of search engines and resources, so I am taking my time to find out EVERYTHING that helped me!
The Updates are up! I hope that NO ONE took it the wrong way that it took a while to update. had to figure out all the resources I used. Also, WI Bucks to Polarity and TTGTTG
I am sorry if I came out a little too strong... I went back and edited my post as after reading it myself I felt that I might be hurt from it.

The WI bucks to Polarity and TTGTTG was not needed but a very kind gesture. Thank you for listening, your guide looks great!

JW
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #37
I'm a deep sea

I totally understand!!

I am sorry if I came out a little too strong... I went back and edited my post as after reading it myself I felt that I might be hurt from it.

The WI bucks to Polarity and TTGTTG was not needed but a very kind gesture. Thank you for listening, your guide looks great!

JW
Thankyou! And I never thought that it was "mean"
Old 08-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #38
I'm a deep sea

View Post Originally Posted by HueyK
Lol this might sound strange,but i had a dream once when I got a coupon in the mail,saying "USE THIS CODE FOR A FREE WEBKINZ!",and then it had an adoption code.I got excited,and so right away I went to my comp,got on webkinz,and tried to adopt it.As soon as I entered the code,my comp froze up,and a picture of a laughing webkinz showed up with an evil smirk on it's face.Under the webkinz (I think it was a unicorn? doesn't really matter i guess.) it said, "You've been infected with a virus! Have a nice day," and then under that,it had a pic of a skull and crossbones.After that,my comp just did nothing,and pixalated.Then I woke up.
Freaky....But I haven't gotten a letter for a free Webkinz yet!
And if I ever get one,I'm ready...And so is my little friend,Mr.Shredder! Lol.
Hahaha! What a weird dream!
Mr. Shredder sure would be handy in that situation!
Old 08-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #39
I'm a deep sea

I hope all computers are clean
Old 08-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #40

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the great guide! I found out that I had A LOT of viruses on my computer! O.o SCARY! Anyways,I'd like to thank you AGAIN for posting up this guide! Without your help, I could have never got rid of those nasty viruses!

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Closed