Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
^Wanna learn how to turn graphics into something like whats above?^
It's easy! \Below are simple steps; that everyone can follow/
1. Once you have the graphic that you want to make a transparent background on, go to lunapic.com.
2. Browse for the pic you want to edit, and then upload it.
3. The picture that you uploaded should now show up. Go up to where it says 'edit'.
4. Scroll all the way down til you see where it says 'transparent'. Click.
5. Click on the part of the image that you want to be transparent. Most likely the white background.
6. The background will show up as gray squares. Right click, save it to your computer, and viola! Its complete(:
Leave comments & let me know what you think about my guide,
If you guys want something easier to understand,
I can post some pics.
Sometime you will notice that if you set a transparent graphic as your signature, it will look all fuzzy. This happens because the graphic is too big. I suggest resizing it.. it should work. Thanks to Janna [thelovelylife], she figured this out!!
Last edited by Twilightrocks; 02-12-2010 at 02:03 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.