Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #41
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023
Webkinz :)

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: **How to Make the Phenomenon That are Blawks**GIMP Version

Ya how do you get the templates
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #42
Drewkat

AnimalLover789 will become famous soon enough

I don't know where the templates are either.
AnimalLover789 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #43
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

This is mine. I love it but i don't know how to crop! I ended up cropping the whole thing, then i undoed it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #44

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

How do you get the blawk templates?
WarriorsCat is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #45
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks for the lovely guide, HP!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #46
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

@Everyone who needs a blawk template: On the front page, right click on the template that you want and save it
@Anyone who can help me: When I try to fill in my blawk, it either goes black or white! Can anyone help? I have 2.6

Here's mine!

I decided to start off easy

Last edited by sportslover; 09-24-2011 at 04:33 PM..
sportslover is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #47
Rarity #1 Pony :)

Ilovepico25 is a jewel in the roughIlovepico25 is a jewel in the rough

Wow AMAZING Guide!! I Just done mine, and Without your help, I couldn't make it!!
Here It Is!!Click the image to open in full size.

Can I but blawks In my shop, but put your link on it??

Last edited by Ilovepico25; 10-01-2011 at 11:45 AM..
Ilovepico25 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #48
♒ web ♒

shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!

LOL I MADE THISClick the image to open in full size.
shrimpydoo15 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #49
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thread reopened....
Babs is offline Female
Old 05-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #50

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Here's mine! It's a Green Earth Puppy!
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dolphinheart approved, dolphinheart was here!, five stars, great guide, phoenix.or.flame, you are beautiful(: