Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
Amanda ♥

Default ** Is your dock full? Suggetions inside! **

How To Decrease Items In Your Dock

Do you have tons and tons of items in your dock? Too many?

Well, you have come to the right place.

Some members of Webkinz World have so many items in their dock, they cannot get into the W-Shop!

My suggestions:

- Buy a medium/large room, depending on how many items you have in your dock. That can be a 'Storage' Room.
- Rattan Toy Boxes are 100 KinzCash each, and they hold alot of items!
- Sell things you do not need in your dock. Charm candy, Charm Forest Shirts, overload of pet food, etc.
- Send your friends gifts you do not need!

There are some suggestions. Hope this helped

- Amanda
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 05:42 AM   #2
Amanda ♥

Default Re: ** Is your dock full? Suggetions inside! **

I think this is very helpful..bump.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

These are very helpful hints!
I've always had too many items in my dock, so I just might have to use these ideas!
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks for the suggestions
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
lilliens is on a distinguished road

Those are good suggestions, I also heard from someone that had a refrigerator room where they stored food for their pets.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
sikric

RJ9453 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have over 300 item's your guide work's
Old 05-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
chihauhau1000

chihauhau1000 is on a distinguished road

it looks really helpful! i have 200 and something with a storage room lolz, actually i call it the attic, i store all my christmas stuff and my balloons and holiday decorations in there
Old 05-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #8
STiZZR

STiZZR is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah very helpful! thanks for putting that together for us!
STiZZR is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 12:09 AM   #9
xamyspur

Here are some ideas i've come up with:
Have your pets bunk together and share rooms! Then you can use some of the original rooms for your storage.
I have a "Trade Room" that I am storing items I am willing to trade.
The attic mentioned above is a good idea for 'off season' items or other items that you aren't using in your main rooms at the time.
If the attic gets full, then use/buy a room and name it 'garage' or 'storage shed' or something like that!
I have kept my outdoor play stuff and my outdoor productive garden in 2 separate outdoor yard rooms....that way my garden can be big enough to feed my pets and have some food to sell for KinzCash!
I bought a large room for a 'kitchen' and have multiple refrigerators in it for food storage - and tables/chairs to eat at, and some other decorations...a LARGE room is worth it - you can put lots of stuff in one!
I have separate game room w/ all the toys and games...that way I don't have to try to remember which pet's room the ______ game is in!

Hope that helps someone!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #10
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

Great ideas!

For those who are looking for cheap ways to store food...

buy either the beach cooler bag (300KC) or the backyard cooler (275KC)---both store six food items and cost a fraction of what a regular refrigerator costs. We have a couple of food storage rooms.

We also use the rattan toy box (100KC) for storage---it holds 8 items!! Most dressers only hold 4 or 6 items.

The best thing about having a dock that is not over full is the fact that your account loads so much faster. When our dock is full, it takes forever to load, even though we have a pretty fast DSL connection I guess it's a good time for spring cleaning
shakesister is offline Female
Closed