Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
mkmaa00
Webkinz :)

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Default **>Webkinz Halloween Costumes!<**

Since Halloween is just around the corner, I decided to make a guide so all your pets can have a costume for Halloween! (By the way, some of this stuff isn't really scary or anything. Halloween is about being someone else for the evening, not to scar kids for life!)

Kinzstyle Outlet Costumes

Pirate/Captain DogBeard Costume

This will cost you 345 kinzcash. It includes Captain Dogbeards Coat, Pirate Pants, Pirate Boots, Pirate Hat, and the Eye Patch.

(Picture coming soon)

Arte Fact Custume

This will cost you only 110, because it only includes one thing, Artes Bomber Jacket. Though feel free to add as many accessories as you like

(Picture Coming Soon)

Ballerina Costume

Costs a total of 140 kinzcash. It includes the Ballerina Leatard Top, Ballerina Tights, and the Ballet Slippers.

(Picture Coming Soon)

Cow Boy Costume

This costume is 300 kinzcash in all. It includes the Cowboy Mini Boots, Cowpoke Top, Cow Poke Chaps, Cowboy Hat, and the Sheriffs Belt.

(Picture Coming Soon)

Wizard Costume

For this costume, you'll need to use the Wizard Hat and the Apprentice Robe. (The Apprentice Robe is a Clothing Machine Recipe. Info on that is here: Solved Clothing Recipes - Webkinz Insider Wiki . You'll spend a total of 220 kinzcash.

(Picture Coming Soon)

Cow Girl Costume

This will cost you 335 kinzcash. This includes the Cowboy Mini Boots, The Cowboy Hat, and the Cowgirl Dress.[To make this, you will need to make the Cow Girl Dress: ]Error

(Picture Coming Soon)

Cinderella Costume

Costs 300 kinzcash. Includes Glass Slippers, Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, and the Blue Bow. [This has two clothing recipes: Glass Slippers and the Beautiful Blue Ball Gown. The ingredients for these recipes are here: ]Error

(Picture Coming Soon)

Clown Costume

You can only get the items to this costume through the Specials counter at Kinzstyle Outlet when it's available (or trading). Check the top of the page for item times. This includes the Clown Nose, Clown Costume, Clown Shoes, and the Clown Wig. I'm pretty sure the price varies. (Can someone confirm this?)

(Picture Coming Soon)

Fairy Princess Costume

This is only available through the Specials counter at the kinzstyle outlet (or trading). Though I'm not sure if the price varies. This has only one item, and it's the Fairy Princess Ball Gown. But there are tons and tons of accessories you can add to it!

Super Hero Costume

Can only be bought through the Kinstyle Outlet's Specials counter. The price varies. This includes Superhero boots, Superhero Mask, and the Super Hero Mask

Click To Win

Bee Costume

This used to be a Click to Win item, but you can now find it in the Curio Shop! [If anyone has the actual names for these items, please tell me so I can post it here.] The price varies, since it is a Curio Shop item.

(Picture coming soon)

Alvin Costume

This is an old Click to Win item, so you can only get it from trading. This includes the Red Full-Length Hoodie and the Cool Chipmunk Mask. There is no price for this costume.

(Picture coming soon)

Simon Costume

This is an old Click To Win item, so you can only get your hands on it if you trade! This includes the Blue Full Length Hoodie and the Chipmunk Mask.

(Picture coming soon)

Theadore Costume

Old click to win item! Only available through trading. This includes the Green Full-Length hoodie and the Cool Chipmunk Mask.

(Picture coming soon)

Cave Explorer

This is an old click to win item from Webkinz Newz. It includes the Cave Explorer Bottom, Cave Explorer Hat, Cave Explorer top, and Cave Explorer shoes. You can only get it from trading nowadays.

(Picture Coming Soon)

Diving Costume
This is an old click to win item from Webkinz Newz. It includes Diving Bell bottoms, Diving Bell Flippers, Diving Bell Helmet, and Diving Bell Top. Only available through Trading now.

(Picture Coming Soon)

THIS GUIDE IS under construction.

(This image is from the Webkinz Insider Wiki)

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-09-2011 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: removing FIA's WIKI logo.
DancinDog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Default Re: **>Webkinz Halloween Costumes!<**

Thanks! It's great you put in the prices, now i can see how much i need to save for my costume! Helpful!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Thanks for popping in the prices, this is a great guide!! =D
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
inter Wishes

xXMoonXx will become famous soon enough

Thanks! This was really helpful, and thanks for putting in the prices. My Webkinz look super duper spooky now!
xXMoonXx is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Arte's Costume, the Bomber Jacket: you can add the Aviator Hat and Pilot's Goggles (each is 55 kc) to complete the pilot look, both available at PJ's Outlet.

Great guide!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Thanks for all your comments!

Webberlily: Is it ok if I add that to the guide?
DancinDog is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Interesting! Thanks! I like the cinderalla one...
Closed