| 02-09-2010, 09:37 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jun 2009
| | *** How to do a Disk Cleanup! ***
I have recently just found out ANOTHER way to make your computer a bit faster: it's called a Disk Cleanup. I don't know about you, but doing a Disk Cleanup works for me when my computer is getting a little slow. Please note that I'm using a Mac and Windows Vista. Please tell me other information that I may have forgotten... so here's a guide on doing a Disk Cleanup ifyou don't know how to do one yet.
So, I'll try to make this clear:
1. Do you see that little start button on the bottom left of your screen? Click on it.
2. So, the folks oDo you see the Search button? Put your mouse over it, and you should be able to see something that says "For Files or Folders". Click on it.
3. Type "Disk Cleanup" in that little search box.
4. You should be able to see something that says Disk Cleanup. Click on it!
5. Something should pop up that say to select the drive that you want to clean up. I personally do all of them, in case you were wondering.
6. The Disk Cleanup will then do a little "calculation" of files. It may take a few minutes, so just wait.
7. A list of files should pop up. If you want to look through all the files, do that. If you don't, then you can just press OK and the computer will delete the unnecessary files.
8. And there you have it!
I'm sorry if this was all confusing. It's my first time posting a guide like this. Anyways, I hope that you computer is faster!
| || |