Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Goober's Lab

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Goober lab trophy?

the trophy is random

you are not alone..i can't seem to get it either
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 11:48 PM   #12
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Tips about having to do special combinations or multiple things are not correct. To earn a trophy chance, all you need to do is USE a five-atom bonus atom in ANY other combination. It doesn't matter if you make the five-atom bonus first, or if it just drops from the top. Just use it in a simple three-atom combo. When you do, one of three things will happen: Kinzcash Bonus, clear-all of that colour, or rarely, a "prize" - the trophy. The trophy is only a 1 in 400 chance, so it may take many attempts, but when you see one of the other two bonus actions happening, you will know you are doing the right thing, and eventually, you will get it.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
tinkhoodie13 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks i get it now all right
tinkhoodie13 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #14
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

It is just random, but you don't even HAVE to put the special ball from the five combination into another combination. I got a five combination and then the sparkly ball just fell down with the other replacement balls and happened to make a winning combination on its own. The game said I won a prize and I didn't even know what I did. It happened about the tenth time I played the game. I have played the game hundreds of time since and have never won another trophy. Believe me, it's totally random!! Just go for combinations of five and play the game for fun. Your bound to get a trophy eventually.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #15

chaosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

I play goober's lab all the time and gotten one trophy in the past year...I've done the 4 in a row consecutive 4 times before but the only way i think you get the trophy is get a 5 in a row and then use the flashing ball in another 5 in a row to get the trophy...really hard to do I've tried and either completed the level or can't get the remaining balls into the right combination
chaosy2k is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 02:04 AM   #16
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by chaosy2k
...the only way i think you get the trophy is get a 5 in a row and then use the flashing ball in another 5 in a row to get the trophy...really hard to do...
Very hard to do, and not necessary. You have the same chance no matter how you use the 5-atom bonus. Just use it as often as you can. Waiting for "special" setups just reduces the number of times you'll be able to do it, which in the long run will result in fewer trophies. You get exactly the same 1 in 400 chance just by using the 5-atom bonus in a simple set of three.

Not sure where the rumours come from, but the need for "special" combos has been around for a long time, and shown to be false for almost as long. There is no such thing.

Last edited by williamson_39; 02-17-2009 at 02:07 AM..
Old 02-17-2009, 02:12 AM   #17
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I havent get anything and i usualy do 4 in a row, and some times 5 in a row too.

If it has to be with random is other story,
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 02:38 AM   #18

Twilightly is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Goober lab trophy?

:acs:I have played this game 500 times and I have 9 trophies. I usually get them before level 10. I try to use all the balls I can that come from 4 and 5 ball sets. I haven't noticed that it makes a difference using them in a big set. I also try to get a 5 ball set on each level. Don't quit before you lose, because you don't know when you get the trophy. I haven't got one in a while. Hope this helps you.
Twilightly is offline Female
Closed