Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Goober's Atomic Adventure

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

moonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guide

Default Re: Share Your Secret Lab Accomplishment(s) Here!

They made the game easier? I haven't been in since yesterday afternoon. The game wasn't working right last night so I went back out before using my lives. I already have two stars that are not counting in my total.

I agree with you Ritzcracker, I am proud have have finished in the harder version. Did they add a trophy now?

Last edited by moonbeam7737; 09-18-2013 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: I put are istread of are not counting
moonbeam7737 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #22

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by moonbeam7737
They made the game easier? I haven't been in since yesterday afternoon. The game wasn't working right last night so I went back out before using my lives. I already have two stars that are not counting in my total.

I agree with you Ritzcracker, I am proud have have finished in the harder version. Did they add a trophy now?
Unfortunately, no. I finished up with a second account, now that I finally passed a level I was stuck on, but no trophy. And even though it is easier to pass levels, it isn't any easier to collect points, as far as I can tell. There were a number of levels that even though I completed the task, I didn't have enough points to pass.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-20-2013, 04:56 PM   #23

moonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guidemoonbeam7737 is a golden guide

155 stars now. I don’t know how some people get such high scores. When I earn a star it’s just above the required amount of points and I have to play over and over and over, to get a decent score. I have not acquired these stars easily.

So if we are done with the game we don’t get power ups from our friends? I would like some to earn more stars.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #24
Lil Kinz

kareniered is a glorious beacon of lightkareniered is a glorious beacon of light

I have finished all the levels.

My star count is at 149. I wonder if I will ever get more than 1 star in 2-9.
kareniered is offline Female
Old 10-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #25

kareniered, that is a good question. I have gotten enough points but have not been awarded the correct amount of stars on level 2 - 7 or level 2 - 9. I have more on this later.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:36 AM   #26

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by kareniered
I have finished all the levels.

My star count is at 149. I wonder if I will ever get more than 1 star in 2-9.
It's harder to get points on that level now that they took a lot of the radiation out. You get more points for clearing radiation than for a normal combo. On a couple of accounts that I completed before they changed it I have two stars, but on the others, despite many, many tries, I'm still at 1 star.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #27
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

Finally finished the Secret Lab! Very pleased to be free from this game but sad not to get a trophy!

Last edited by naomid81; 10-20-2013 at 05:28 PM..
naomid81 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #28

I'm up to 165 stars on one account, 161 on another. I'm starting to wonder if that might be almost at the limit...

Make that 166; I just got another star today.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 10-24-2013 at 09:09 PM..
Old 11-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #29
Rebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've finished in three acoounts. I agree--once you've finished the secret lab, then what?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:43 AM   #30
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Finally Finished! All the levels.... but nowhere near getting 3 stars on each of them. For about half of the Secret Levels, I only have 1 star.... But at least I'm done!
Thanks everyone for all the tips!

Susiejax is offline Female
Closed