Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Goober's Atomic Adventure

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #11
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Guide to Special Atom Combos

Thank you, WIKI Workers and monkeecj!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
This guide is in conjunction with the WIki guide located here: Goober's Atomic Adventure - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Goober's Atomic Adventure Special Atom Combos

The trick to success in Goober's Atomic Adventure is combining "special atoms" together to clear large portions of the board. Special atoms are atoms that are created by making some combination of four-in-a-row, five-in-a-row, or an L-shape.

Click the image to open in full size.
Blast Atom (Line Atom)

Created by making a four-in-a-row combination
When used, clears one row, either vertically or horizontally

Unstable Atom (Circle Atom)

Created by making an L-shape combination
When used, clears a 3 x 3 square of atoms

Singularity
Created by making a five-in-a-row combination
When used, clears all atoms of the same color as the switched atom

In order to create a special atom combo, simply switch any special atom with any other special atom. This requires the two atoms to be directly touching, either vertically or horizontally. Special atoms can be switched with each other without making a combination of three-in-a-row and regardless of color.

Making the special atoms sit next to each other may require manipulating the atoms around them to create combinations that will clear the way. Creating a group of three underneath one special atom but not another can allow them to become level with each other. Moving a singularity horizontally is not possible, because switching any atoms with the singularity will set it off.

These are the six special atom combos, in order of usefulness during the game:

1. Blast / Blast

Clears one vertical line and one horizontal line

2. Unstable / Unstable
Click the image to open in full size. with Click the image to open in full size.

Clears a central 5 x 5 square of atoms, as well as various atoms around the board

3. Blast / Unstable
Click the image to open in full size. with Click the image to open in full size.

Clears a central 3 x 3 square of atoms, as well as various vertical and horizontal lines

4. Unstable / Singularity

Turns all atoms of the unstable atom's color into unstable atoms

5. Blast / Singularity

Turns all atoms of the blast atom's color into blast atoms

6. Singularity / Singularity

Turns the singularities into a "black hole" which engulfs most of the board

Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #12
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you so much! I was stuck on Company Lab #10 until I read this!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #13

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I have cleared the Lab level and wanted to move up to the next one , but it said I didn't have enough E store points to unlock it,I have 2000, how much more do I need , this is crazy.
zenta7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #14
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

You should be able to go back and get more stars on a few levels till you have enough to unlock the next lab level without spending estore points. How many stars does it say you need under the graphic for the next Level?
naomid81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #15

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I've managed to do one with a singularity that had a blast atom and an unstable atom in the same color.

The game board lit up so much I thought that poor Goober's hair was going to stand up for two months.

In fact - the WHOLE board had the electric lightning, swirls and other items go off.

Basically it did all three things and apparently the falling atoms then created another row of blast atoms and unstable atoms and did the same thing. Scared the cat quite a bit too.

This was fortunately a level where I needed to get a certain amount of atoms in a time limit and I got 20,000+ points with 46 seconds left on the game. The rest of the time I played slowly so I gave Goober's voice a rest.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:15 AM   #16

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

In the most recent levels - area 6, you have to deal with slime that is created by Goober by mistake. It will cover up atoms and you have to get a new row touching it to rid the slime from the dot.

Here are a few tips in regard to level 6 and the slime:

1. If you manage to completely remove the slime (no more green slimy squares), it will not start over again. You will have a totally clean board to work with. If even one square of slime exists, it will regenerate each time you complete a row that doesn't clear a bit of the slime.

2. Clouds DO deter the slime from growing; however, none of the levels I've noticed will allow you to finish them without clearing at least one cloud and dealing with the slime. Try to get the trickier rows cleared first before you hit any with rows of clouds protecting slime.

In addition to the clouds - when you clear the clouds that protect the slime - the slime WILL GROW that round unless you have a combo that clears slime. The game doesn't recognize a cleared cloud as clearing a row touching slime.

3. When slime covers an atom, it essentially destroys it. This means, say you have a blue atom that is covered, when it clears the bubble is filled with whatever atom falls from the clear row into the next one.

4. For the most part - specialty atoms (unstable, blast, singularity) will NOT be affected by slime. The slime will grow around said. That said... I have noticed on some levels (particularly ones with clouds) it will cover up some of the special atoms.

5. For those who don't want to use e-store points for the game (that slime blaster or sweeper feature) or cannot for whatever reason - do your absolute best to use double unstable atoms. This usually will blast away lots of the slime - not all of it but a lot. Second best is unstable/blast. Singularity combos for me haven't worked as well.

Hope these help out some.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:07 PM   #17

jemkinz is a WI addict!
jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thank you so much for the help. I am getting discouraged. It seems I am out of tries whenever there is only ONE good one left. I refuse to buy from the estore.
After I have a star or two, even if it says I won first or second place, I still don't get another star. I don't understand why.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:30 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
Thank you so much for the help. I am getting discouraged. It seems I am out of tries whenever there is only ONE good one left. I refuse to buy from the estore.
After I have a star or two, even if it says I won first or second place, I still don't get another star. I don't understand why.
I have the same problem - especially 6-3. That one SO discourages you from finishing up quickly given that the game will randomly do the singularity, unstable and blast atoms that actually don't have major impacts on the point totals. I'm still at ONE star there.

So - don't worry there... I'm no where near 180 stars myself, but I have fun playing the game that it doesn't bother me there... well until they get to level 7 (and it's clear they have plans to go to at least 8 if you look at the game on the phone app).

Another thing I noticed is that on the bar at the top, it can appear that you have reached a star, but the numbers don't match. If you look at the Goal Bar numbers before beginning you can usually figure out how many points you need to reach the two or three star mark.

(Also - for clarity - double unstable are two of the atoms with electric rings around it. The effect is clearly 25 squares - 5X5 - and a few other random 9 squares. That's why it's the best. Double blast is also good to clear two rows when you are getting close to a single square left open ).

Last edited by jadewarlock; 06-18-2014 at 03:34 PM..

Tags
atoms, dolphinheart was here!, dolphinheart ♥, goober, goober's atomic adventure