Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Goober's Atomic Adventure

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

Default Guide to Special Atom Combos

This guide is in conjunction with the WIki guide located here: Goober's Atomic Adventure - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Goober's Atomic Adventure Special Atom Combos

The trick to success in Goober's Atomic Adventure is combining "special atoms" together to clear large portions of the board. Special atoms are atoms that are created by making some combination of four-in-a-row, five-in-a-row, or an L-shape.

Click the image to open in full size.
Blast Atom (Line Atom)
Created by making a four-in-a-row combination
When used, clears one row, either vertically or horizontally

Unstable Atom (Circle Atom)
Created by making an L-shape combination
When used, clears a 3 x 3 square of atoms

Singularity
Created by making a five-in-a-row combination
When used, clears all atoms of the same color as the switched atom

In order to create a special atom combo, simply switch any special atom with any other special atom. This requires the two atoms to be directly touching, either vertically or horizontally. Special atoms can be switched with each other without making a combination of three-in-a-row and regardless of color.

Making the special atoms sit next to each other may require manipulating the atoms around them to create combinations that will clear the way. Creating a group of three underneath one special atom but not another can allow them to become level with each other. Moving a singularity horizontally is not possible, because switching any atoms with the singularity will set it off.

These are the six special atom combos, in order of usefulness during the game:

1. Blast / Blast

Clears one vertical line and one horizontal line

2. Unstable / Unstable
Click the image to open in full size. with Click the image to open in full size.

Clears a central 5 x 5 square of atoms, as well as various atoms around the board

3. Blast / Unstable
Click the image to open in full size. with Click the image to open in full size.

Clears a central 3 x 3 square of atoms, as well as various vertical and horizontal lines

4. Unstable / Singularity

Turns all atoms of the unstable atom's color into unstable atoms

5. Blast / Singularity

Turns all atoms of the blast atom's color into blast atoms

6. Singularity / Singularity

Turns the singularities into a "black hole" which engulfs most of the board

Last edited by monkeecj; 08-16-2013 at 10:01 PM..
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a WI addict!
pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!pollywog is a WI addict!

Default Re: Guide to Special Atom Combos

Fabulous thread... a thousand thank you's!!! This game is addictive and this thread is gonna make it so much better!!
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
acky I am!
Webkinz :)

samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!samiam is not just visiting!

Thanks so much! i didn't realize that you could just switch two atoms to make them go off!
samiam is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you! I've gotten as high as level 2-9 on sheer luck and perseverance but have been stuck there for at least a week-so I knew it was time to cry uncle and look for help! Maybe I'll now be able to get through...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Thank you for this great thread ^^ When you mix two Singularities, it takes away 3 colours (as far as I know)
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Great thread! I need all the help I can get on this game! Today I swapped two Singularity atoms -- what fun that was! But I still didn't pass level 2-9...

Susiejax is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I usually do best with blast/singularity combos doing lots of changes if not first few moves.
I''m now 3 stars short of the Secret Lab - no $ spent. I actually had a few days away from it
(no cnxn at home) & really enjoyed tackling the Company Level again.

Would you like some jellybabies?

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 09-03-2013 at 09:33 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #8

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Thank you thank you thank you monkeecj for this epic guide! (I had no idea what radiation was til I read this.)
Dolphinheart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:16 AM   #9
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much! Any idea on what we need to do (if anything) with the beakers and pots full of goo (or whatever- lol)?
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:53 AM   #10
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Just have them move down to bottom row, where they "drop off the grid"!

Would you like some jellybabies?
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
atoms, dolphinheart was here!, dolphinheart ♥, goober, goober's atomic adventure