Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Zumwhere reset time

I believe that Zumwhere is expected to reset at 12 midnight (Like the gem search, wheel of wow and others) but is currently reset at 8 or 9 PM est. Exoteric has documented on her Zumwhere Adventures thread, but thought I would bring it up here. I can live with it, but it is annoying.

Last edited by Jennifer36; 09-24-2009 at 09:59 AM..
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Zumwhere reset time

I agree...it is very annoying. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 6 year old niece who have Webkinz accounts, they love to spin the Wheel of WOW, do the Gem Hunt, visit the Magical Forest, etc. Most of all, they love to spend that kinzcash! But they're still too young to win any significant money in the arcade and there's only about a 50-50 chance they'll log in on any given day. I don't want them to log in and be disappointed to find that someone else has already done their daily activities, so I wait until about 9 or 10 o'clock every night to check their accounts and, if they haven't done it already, do all their daily activities. It doesn't put wads of dough in their accounts, but it's usually good for around 500 KC or so. I'm in the Central time zone, so everything resets at 11:00 PM. I can do their activities after they've gone to bed, and everything will be back up and ready to play if and when they log in the next day. Everything except Zumwhere, that is. It resets in the Central time zone at 7:00 PM, so it doesn't get done half the time. What is the point in resetting this one area of the Magical Forest 4 hrs. earlier than everything else? I can't imagine any scenario where it would benefit anyone.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Closed