Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
Peace to all
Webkinz :)

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Default Zumwhere Puzzle completed correctly But NO credit!

I have now completed the "cow in a yellow dress" puzzle correctly twice (and it is the last in the series of 3 puzzles that you must complete) and within the given time, only to watch the clock countdown and tell me that "zum puzzles are harder than others". This occurred last evening, before today's update.

The first time, it was a fluke, the second time, it's a glitch that makes playing Zumwhere not so zwonderful.

I know that I have seen a similar post before, zumwhere on but I could not find it this AM in the glitch report, so I thought I would bring it back to the front page, in the hopes that others might add more information to this glitch.

Some questions:
Is it only the cow puzzle or have other puzzles been spotted as problematic?
Are others having this issue who play Zumwhere?

When it works, zumwhere is a fun area! Thanks for any insight into your experience in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Zumwhere Puzzle completed correctly But NO credit!

I too have had that problem, I thought it was me. I have completed that third puzzle many times and it says the same "some puzzlers are more difficult than others". It is not one of my favorite areas any more either.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #3

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Interesting, because this happens to me ALL THE TIME !! It's not just the "cow in the dress" puzzle, it's all of the third puzzles. I have actually sat here looking at the completed puzzle, knowing very well it is correct, and just watched my remaining 10-12 seconds count down and then not give me the Zumbuddy or Zummies. It doesn't happen every single time, but it happens more often than not. Whenever my challenge is the Zum Puzzler, I just sigh and hope the glitch doesn't affect me but most of the time it does.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I have thought I finished several time but the clock kept going
so I looked for a piece that might turnable [mostly solid color without
a body part] & turn it - usually does the trick.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed