Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 AM   #11
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: zumwhere challanges

Oh, that stinks. It hasn't been happening to me...
murphy20071 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Acornssquirrel is just really niceAcornssquirrel is just really nice

Default Zumwhere Cloud Counting Challenge-Clouds Go Off Screen

During the first level of cloud counter, two clouds moved up, off the screen. They did not come back down during the game, making it impossible to win.
Acornssquirrel is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #13

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Zumwhere Cloud Counting Challenge-Clouds Go Off Screen

Hmm, interesting! When I got this challenge my clouds were just "wobbling" in their starting spots, making it trivial to win.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #14
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Cloud Counter - clouds drifting offscreen

I got challenged to a game of Cloud Counter in Zumwhere tonight, but right after round three started, a few clouds drifted out of the playing area and right down off the bottom of the screen, and never came back. It happened too fast for me to get a screen shot, but if it happens again I'll try to get one. It was kind of funny, except it made me lose the challenge. I've never had that happen before, and I didn't see it posted here, so I thought I'd report it in case anybody else encounters it. I was using Internet Explorer.
July is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #15
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Cloud Counter - clouds drifting offscreen

Happens to me on first level!
Just don't worry about it.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #16
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Zumwhere: Count The Clouds Possible Glitch

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this an official glitch. I know zumbuddies have been out for some time. I got my first one today (January 31st), because I decided to try it out and see if I liked it. It's sort of fun so far. I'm already planning on a possible second zumbuddy to get more zummies if they play together.

Anyway, in the photo challenge in Zumwhere if a tricky zum freezes your photo you can do a game challenge thing and if you win all rounds you can see what kind of photo you took.

There is a game called "Count The Clouds" where you click on the clouds from lowest to highest, with the numbers given on the clouds. I have done this challenge twice and failing each time. I click on the number that I know is the lowest and it basically tells me I failed the challenge. I wanted to know if this is a glitch? Sorry if this is a glitch and it has been a known glitch for a while. Like I said, I am new to this.

Thanks for reading.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 PM   #17

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Zumwhere: Count The Clouds Possible Glitch

Watch out for negative numbers. If it is a negative the bigger numbers are the smaller numbers. Also, an old glitch that they have fixed but still shows up once in a while is when clouds are covering another cloud. Give an extra second to look for that.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I've gotten the Cloud Counter repeatedly this week and haven't had any problem with it accepting the numbers in correct order. Sometimes a cloud will float out and back in to the frame, but that doesn't affect game play.

An example of what dartmar is saying would be:

-99, -45, -5, 3, 12, 67

Always start the highest negative number, work your way down through the negatives, then work your up from lowest positive number to highest.

I did see one cloud yesterday that kept passing behind another number. Not the old glitch; just competing for space in a corner of the frame. You might want to keep an eye out for that.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #19
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks for your help everyone. I start clicking on the smallest number I see because it's a timed game.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yes I agree with the others, you may be clicking on the numbers first rather than the negative numbers first.
It does get a bit tricky at times, but hopefully the next time you get this challenge you will be able to succeed.
That is not the only challenge and you usually don't get the same ones too often. It can happen but it is rarer. So hopefully you will get another challenge next time.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed