Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Zumwhere

Not sure if it is for good going to check one more time ,but zumwhere is having a glitch where any of the prizes yu have already opened you get to open again and the other that you were working on opening you have to start all over ,but I do have to signes and two zum outfits now!kind of hoping it is just my account so no one will have to start over !what a bummer if they don't fix it!
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Zumwhere

Everything is ok on my account...Maybe another sever glitch?
Old 04-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
stacir10
Webkinz :)

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

all of my zums disappeared. i hadn't even gotten any of the gifts
stacir is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

That happened to me too!!! And none of the pictures are showing up! I only had the Lazy and Peeking Zum boxes opened, so I only got doubles of two gifts. I hope they fix it soon!!!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Adding another detail...catching one of the missing Zums doesn't restore its' picture. The sparkle appears but no Zum nor colored area in the big Zum picture. I have multiple accounts with this bug. Some of the pages cleared were completed...others were partially filled and are now back to empty.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Same on my account - I now have 2 costumes and 2 signs. I also got to reopen my magic mire bonus boxes and have two of those items!
florida is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #7
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have blank pictures on one of my accounts, but when I look at the zums collected it is still ok. I think it is just the pictures that are not showing up. And what is more important to me is that I still have all my marbles - at least in zumwhere.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It did that on one of our accounts the rest are fine.
Doesn't do it anymore though.......IDK
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed