Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

ticktok will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

Just got one today from Carlton Cards. $13. for a dumb stuffed animal that sounds like will be nothing but a heartache for my daughter. I only wish I had purchased something else. One small bright spot was that carlton cards had on a sale buy one get one half price. So I guess the other one I got for christmas will be going back. Has Ganz gotten so greedy that they are willing to alienate good paying customers. Like alot of people I too got ****** in to doing the ghost hunt. My daughter goes to school and goes to bed at a decent hour. Not enough time was allowed for most normal kids to get the candies. Some of us have lives other than webkinz world and the sooner they realize this the better off we will all be. My daughter is not allowed to spend hours on end on the computer. Ganz needs to get their heads out of the sand and smell the coffee. I think its a very bad idea to make your customers angry. Perhaps they should look for some new employees that have a head attached to their bodies.
ticktok is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #82
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by wendylouwho10
How much are zumbuddies suppose to cost at retail. Have not seen them in MI. They seem very expensive on Ebay. Thank you!
I got mine in Lansing area when I visited my friend

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
OK... just testing out the theory... I tried 20 parties... only two Zumbuddies... not a single awarding of zummies. I did write down the times if there's a need for that info.

Oops! I need to revise above. I had only counted 19 parties. Went back for my 20th party and got 1 yellow/4 pink zummies. I am wondering based on webkinzmutter's post you get zummies more frequently at parties if you have more logged in? And if you get more zummies awarded for the same reason.

Took me an hour and ten minutes to get my five zummies... UGH!
Yes you are right. As far as I can tell; 2 zum parties get 5 zummies, 3 zum parties get 10 zummies, and 5 zum parties get 20 zummies. I dont know about 1 and 4 zum parties. So even though i have 2 zums, when I have one zum parties, I have never gotten zummies from them.

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I have had about 50 parties with 1 Zum. Even at 10% I should have had about 5 parties....but alas, I have gotten 0 zummies.
Seriously.....is this how it is supposed to be ??
Sorry funky, but it appears the % for one zum is 1 or 2% so 1 in 50 or 1 in 100....my roommate is also thoroughly disappointed because she can't get her giggly zum to put out.

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Only the items from the "Prize" category can be used in WW. They take a bit of getting used to for sure
Actually, I think that like the other prizes you can purchase with zummies from zumwhere the new "prizes" can be kinzposted.

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-05-2009 at 12:24 AM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #83

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

The zummies you earn from the Zumbuddies are they different from the zummies you get when you have klips and play that game, when you search for them???????
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 07:18 AM   #84
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
The zummies you earn from the Zumbuddies are they different from the zummies you get when you have klips and play that game, when you search for them???????
Aramus... they are different. The zummies earned with the kinzclip game can be "spent" in the Zum catalog that goes with that part of Zumwhere.

The zummies earned with the Zumbuddies can be spent on items found in the Z-Shop only.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
Yes you are right. As far as I can tell; 2 zum parties get 5 zummies, 3 zum parties get 10 zummies, and 5 zum parties get 20 zummies. I dont know about 1 and 4 zum parties. So even though i have 2 zums, when I have one zum parties, I have never gotten zummies from them.
I'm wondering if a 4 zum party might get 15 zummies... just in terms of progression. I have three others I think I might log in... maybe I'll try a couple of four zum parties and see what it shows...

Last edited by Jenn; 11-05-2009 at 07:18 AM..
Old 11-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #85

khare is on a distinguished road

I have all 6 of the zum buddies and played with then for hours and never got any zummies I'm beginning to think it was a rip off to buy all 6
khare is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #86
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by khare
I have all 6 of the zum buddies and played with then for hours and never got any zummies I'm beginning to think it was a rip off to buy all 6
khare... I completely understand your frustration! I'm wondering... have you put all of them in a room together and had any parties? I think I read somewhere else on this thread that only five can be in a room at once, but I have not tested this theory myself.

Parties happen when all the zums in the room are at 100% happiness. I've found I can do this without spending money (for now anyway, LOL) by tickling each zum four times when I enter the room... if I go to five they get mad and lose happiness. Then I go to an empty zum room, come back to the room they are in, and do it again. When the last one reaches 100% the party happens.

With two zumbuddies at a party, I found I had to have 20 parties in a row to get any zummies... I had parties before that, and I believe I had at least that many, but I seemed to have to have them in a row, without logging out of WW (or maybe leaving Zumwhere... haven't done enough research to verify which it is) to get awarded the 5 zummies after the 20th party.

There's more info earlier on the thraed you might find helpful, too.

So I just logged in two more zumbuddies for a total of four. In the first party I had with them, I was awarded a total of 15 zummies. Then I had five more parties and was awarded another 15 zummies. On the other thread it says with five zumbuddies at a party, 20 zummies are awarded. I'm hoping to test that next.

Hope this info is helpful.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #87
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
Actually, I think that like the other prizes you can purchase with zummies from zumwhere the new "prizes" can be kinzposted.
This is what is posted in Insider Wiki:
The Furniture, Decorations, Toys, and Food from the Z-Shop do not go into your dock. They are items that only exist in Webkinz World inside of your Zumbuddy's room. Because of this, they are not listed in the WIGEV.
The Z-Shop "Prizes" go into your dock and can be used in your Webkinz' rooms. However, they can't be traded or sent via KinzPost.
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #88

khare is on a distinguished road

yes i have and still didn't get any zummies what a waste
khare is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #89

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
Honestly, its a new feature, and Ganz implemented it...expect glitches LOL

lol, expect Ganz's usual cheapness but wow, not this cheap. I don't have three hours a day to play this one game of webkinz world, especially to gain so little. Whee!

I hope they show me wrong this time, rofl!

mommalisa is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #90
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
This is what is posted in Insider Wiki:
The Furniture, Decorations, Toys, and Food from the Z-Shop do not go into your dock. They are items that only exist in Webkinz World inside of your Zumbuddy's room. Because of this, they are not listed in the WIGEV.
The Z-Shop "Prizes" go into your dock and can be used in your Webkinz' rooms. However, they can't be traded or sent via KinzPost.
Oh darn. I was hoping they would be like the zumwhere items you can kp.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!