Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

danjer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
I honestly don't think GANZ takes into consideration the attention span of young kids when making these new features. My kids got so frustrated trying to collect the halloween candy that I ended up doing it for them...doesn't sound like they will have much patience for this new feature.

I agree with you! My daughter could not get through the Halloween candy, and by the sounds of it, most of the ghost searching was done by parents! I purchased a zumbuddy...very cute following you around, but I have spent hours playing with it in its room, and have not been awarded ANYTHING. How are the kids supposed to hang on through all this! I have a higher patience level, and I can NOT take it. For the price, it should be able to hold the childs (or adults..LOL) interest long enough to get some kind of reward. At this rate the room will remain undecorated due to the lack of Zummies, and the Expense to purchase the items! Have you seen the cost in zummies it is to purchase items for their room?! Who wants their buddies to have an empty room, without even a bed to rest in. Kids love to decorate! Isn't much fun AT ALL! I am afraid that this is not bugs that need to be worked out, but how it was intended to be. No offense Ganz, but I wasted $14 I refuse to add more to the account!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #72
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Well it isn't just the actual money spent to purchase the little critters, but in a matter of 2 hours I spent over 4000 kc for toys so they would have parties and hopefully get some zummies. WRONG.... I TALKED WITH SOMEONE AT GANZ TODAY AND WAS TOLD THERE IS ONLY A PERCENTAGE CHANCE OF GETTING ZUMMIES. WHEN I ASKED WHAT THE PERCENT WAS, HER COMMENT WAS " THEY DON'T TELL US THAT, IT IS PROGRAMMED ". They are adorable but I am not going to spend all my kc and get nothing for it.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #73
smlfberry

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone is looking for Zumbuddies in the Sacramento, CA area, the Mark's Halmark in Country Club Plaza just got them in yesterday. They were going pretty fast, but did have some of each type left as of yesterday afternoon. They are $12.99 each.

Good luck and have fun!
smlfberry is offline Male
Old 11-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #74
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i got mine yesterday and am sorry to have bothered. It cost more than most people have for money, I have yet to get any zum money, and the prizes are outragous. No one will ever get one. I agree, I have spent way too much money for this stuff. I wont be buying any more and I guess I will just let them follow me around. Ganz? If you even read these, you are in for a surprise, cause this website will be full of hate mail for you. I decided to take a break from this for a while, since the pumpkin thing was so bad, and my zumms dont work, the park is closed, and there is nothing much left to do in there. Shame on you ganz.
tasah is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #75

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by smlfberry
If anyone is looking for Zumbuddies in the Sacramento, CA area, the Mark's Halmark in Country Club Plaza just got them in yesterday. They were going pretty fast, but did have some of each type left as of yesterday afternoon. They are $12.99 each.

Good luck and have fun!
Funny -- I just got my two there last night! They still had some of each type.

I want to thank everyone for all the tips.

And I have a question -- I have a lot of patience, collected a lot of snow white stuff, and collected candy for pumpkins for all our accounts, do dailies and garden, but I think I have run out of patience at least for the moment. SO -- until I develop more --

If I never feed the things or even go to their rooms, but just have them follow pets around, will they wither up or start refusing to follow my pets? Cause that is good enough for me right now (not worth the $$ if that is all I ever get, but I can wait till other things are running properly)

Oh, two questions, are they supposed to show up in the Cove too? I couldn't get the buddy screen to work there.

Thanks!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #76
3queenie3
Banned
queenieroxs is on a distinguished road

am I wrong, BUT from what I understand, everything you get from the New Zum catalog with zumbuddies, STAYS in Zumland, is not interchangable with WW?

I spend enuf time keeping up with regular WW to worry with something I can even add to my rooms already made
queenieroxs is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #77
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by queenieroxs
am I wrong, BUT from what I understand, everything you get from the New Zum catalog with zumbuddies, STAYS in Zumland, is not interchangable with WW?

I spend enuf time keeping up with regular WW to worry with something I can even add to my rooms already made
The zum furniture stays in the zum rooms. The prize items can go into your WW account and you put them in your pets rooms, but they are not able to leave your account.
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #78
3queenie3
Banned
queenieroxs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
The zum furniture stays in the zum rooms. The prize items can go into your WW account and you put them in your pets rooms, but they are not able to leave your account.
so the items from the catalog Can be used in WW, just not KP'ed. I stil don't get them, my friend has bought 2, and I keep coing in and attempting to figger it out, but honestly, it's soo confusing. I can get them fro 10 bucks where I live, they just got a shipemt in and are holding one of each for me, but still...........hmmmm.................IDK
queenieroxs is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #79
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by queenieroxs
so the items from the catalog Can be used in WW, just not KP'ed. I stil don't get them, my friend has bought 2, and I keep coing in and attempting to figger it out, but honestly, it's soo confusing. I can get them fro 10 bucks where I live, they just got a shipemt in and are holding one of each for me, but still...........hmmmm.................IDK
Only the items from the "Prize" category can be used in WW. They take a bit of getting used to for sure
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #80
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

I called ganz today to ask some questions about the zum buddys and just like the last time i called ( i have only called 3 times in a yr) He said yeah i think there is some kind of problem with the zum buddys, and i asked if we had to buy more than one to get zummies and he said well ye it will increase your chances, all and all i got was no answers at all other than there is something wrong with it, but that was it!
bridget12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!