Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 04:56 AM   #61
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

Thanks Wuzzle for all your work. I too am home sick and up in the middle of the night. What to do? Play with the zumbuddies. I have two, Zalo and Zlock. It works best to put them both together for their parties. I am refusing to give them anything they want until they give me more zummies. I too click on each 4 times after a party, switch to the other room, then back, click each four times and ... watch another party. I had to turn off the sound it was getting annoying LOL. Here are the results of my 1 1/2 hour experiment.

For the first half hour I separated Zalo and Zlock because they were sticking their tongues out at me. In 30 minutes Zalo had 15 parties and Zlock had 16. The little rascals did not give me any zummies.

For the second hour, I let them party together. After 13 minutes, 12 parties, Zlock "generously" (insert symbol for sarcasm) gave me 4 blue and one pink zummies, After another 6 minutes and 6 parties, Zalo got into the spirit and gave me 1 yellow and 4 pink zummies. 14 minutes and 13 parties later, Zlock gave me 2 yellow and 3 blue. So far, all I can conclude is that the more zumbuddies that you have, the more zummies you get. What a surprise. (insert symbol for sarcasm again).
Goodnight all - the cold meds have kicked in and i am falling asleep in my zum food.

No sleep for the wicked or those who received the H!n! vaccine yesterday.

I went back to the zumbuddies and continued testing - see previous post - and have concluded I am on a 12 parties get zummies, 6 parties get zummies, 12 parties get zummies etc, schedule. i may even be on a 6 parties get zummies schedule because I noticed a couple of times after 6 parties that either Zalo or Zlock was waving excitedly at me towards the end of the party - which is what they do to bring your attention to the fact they gave you zummies. Maybe they wanted to give me zummies but the Ganz gods wouldn't let them.

Another observation - my pet Wonder, a magical retriever who was watching all the crazy partying, was distinctly unhappy that he could not join in. The longer I played the more his sappiness and health declined. I thought these guys were his buddies? Too much partying perhaps?

Last edited by florida; 11-04-2009 at 04:56 AM..
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #62
webkinzmutter
Webkinz :)

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
Unfortunately the zummies for both areas are different. So, it doesnt really matter what account you put them on as long as you put all of them together if you have more than 1.

The problem is that unless you adopt a few right off the bat, you don't even have enough zummies to even buy them a bed. You get 10 zummies of each color for each zumbuddy you enter and the only way to get the "shower of zummies" that ganz talks about is is you have a 5 zum party. (the max you can have party together is apparently 5) this gives you the best chances of getting zummies and you get about 15 zummies at a time.

So now after investing $25.98 plus tax, and about 15 hours of my time I have gotten 60 zummies. Finally enough to buy a bed and chair or maybe two beds for my zums!
I was told theat and I just adopted my others and it did not work AT ALL

also 5 rooms seems to be the limit as well I have 6 buddies but only 5 rooms?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #63
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmutter
also 5 rooms seems to be the limit as well I have 6 buddies but only 5 rooms?
webkinzmutter... I can't remember whether it was on this thread or the guide thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-post-567089/

that I found it.... someone talked to a Ganz rep who said you get five rooms and then don't get another until your 10th Zumbuddy is entered... UGH! Instead of the room you get extra zummies for your 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Zumbuddies entered... 15 instead of 10, I believe.

Hope this helps.

Peace, Jenn
Old 11-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #64
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

3 parties 5 buddies at 100% each and only one zummie spill
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #65
Gift Trainee
wendylouwho10 is on a distinguished road

How much are zumbuddies suppose to cost at retail. Have not seen them in MI. They seem very expensive on Ebay. Thank you!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:08 AM   #66
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I have called around everywhere for them in my area, and nobody has them. They do sound like a lot of work but they are so cute. I think they let everyone have access to the area so they could see all the new prizes and fun. Ganz sure does know how to turn lemons into lemonade.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #67
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Oh boy. I wish I would not have bought the kids a zumbuddy each. Sounds like scam unless you spend a fortune. Around here, they cost the same amount as a large webkinz. How disappointing!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #68
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

I honestly don't think GANZ takes into consideration the attention span of young kids when making these new features. My kids got so frustrated trying to collect the halloween candy that I ended up doing it for them...doesn't sound like they will have much patience for this new feature.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:20 AM   #69
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

BTW.....no stores in our area are going to have them...most didn't even know about them at all! Some just don't want to inventory yet another webkinz product...
Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #70
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

OK... just testing out the theory... I tried 20 parties... only two Zumbuddies... not a single awarding of zummies. I did write down the times if there's a need for that info.

Oops! I need to revise above. I had only counted 19 parties. Went back for my 20th party and got 1 yellow/4 pink zummies. I am wondering based on webkinzmutter's post you get zummies more frequently at parties if you have more logged in? And if you get more zummies awarded for the same reason.

Took me an hour and ten minutes to get my five zummies... UGH!

Last edited by Jenn; 11-04-2009 at 02:22 PM..
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!