Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

spazking55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

i have dhad about fifteen parties but know zummies!
spazking55 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 PM   #52
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

I ordered the Pink Giggly Zum (Zool) on ebay two days ago. It's supposed to be here on Thursday, but I was hoping it would come sooner.
Now I'm a little confused... Since I haven't had to do anything with Zumbuddies yet I'm not sure the truth about what happens. I'd really like to get the Blue Lazy Zum (Zlock) another time, but I wanted it even more when I found out that Zumbuddies each had their own rooms, could play with each other, etc.
NOW I find out that your best chances of getting Zummies are when you have like all six!
But the one thing I don't understand is why is everyone getting so worked up over this? You'll eventually get enough Zummies to buy stuff either way, so I'm not sure why everyone's like regretting buying a Zumbuddy and stuff...
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #53

TerriKli will become famous soon enough

Thank you all for the great insite. My sister went to the mall today and found the purple Tricky Zumbuddie Zalo for me -- I'm not so sure I want to install the code. As some of you have stated... Our webkinz time is precious... some days only have time to do the dailies quickly- I'm not sure I want to have to invest so much time to make this worthwhile. I hope Ganz receives so much feedback they'll rethink the award precentage.

I have a large investment in Webkinz already - over 170 in our "family" and Ienjoy playing with them all. From what you've all stated now this little guy will really take up al lot of their time.

Thank you to everyone who is working so hard to do the research on this new segment.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #54
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I am not impressed at this point....the little bugs aren't happy most of the time and nothing happened with a party but a lot of noise and balloons and confetti. I don't have the time to sit with it for hours...went from 100% happy to 15% in seconds...I hope this is new item glitch.

Last edited by FIA; 11-05-2009 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: word edit
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #55
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I got a zum buddy today and while it is cute, there really seems to be no point to playing with him for now. If we don't get zummies for making him happy we can't afford any of the furniture. I'm not going to worry about it for now.

It is better for them to start out with something being too hard and gradually his develops we will be able to earn the zummies. I certainly hope so.
I wish you were right but I disagree, for months and months we have had no change in our ability to find good items in the incredibly unfair and unmotivating Woodland forest game. I am not happy at all right now about what they have done with these zumbuddies. To me they are tricking kids into thinking they are getting something really special only to find out they will be seriously disappointed. Thats a crying shame if you ask me. I never have take a stand like this before...but this one takes the cake for me. I have been unhappy from the start. I don't really feel they will change this unless people just quit buying the zums altogether.

What is ganz trying to do to kids? Do they honestly think its healthy to put kids in a position to be in front of a computer endless hours damaging their eyes when they could be outside playing, doing homework and socializing? So much of what they have added lately can't be enjoyed unless there is this never ending time spent on a computer. I don't want the kids on the computer all day. There is no exercise in that. If they care about the well being of children they need to consider all these things because kids should not be on a computer hours and hours taking care of a zum just to make some zummies. They can learn about adult behaviors sure,, but they are still kids and they don't need this much responsibility at this age. Fun yes, but they don't have to have a reality call on everything in Webkinz World as being like the real world. They are kids, lets let them be kids, enjoy being young, expose them to adult concepts but please lets not over do it. And what kind of message does it give the kids when adults are on the computer endless hours so they (kids) can have these wonderful WW experiences? What are we teaching them by spending this time on the computer? I don't think anything good. If you don't want the kids on the computer all day, then certainly we should model also that this is not right for us either. jmo.

Last edited by Tula; 11-03-2009 at 09:42 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #56
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
I have one ordered and keep calling around to find another (no luck so far). Is it better to put the Zumbuddies on an account where you have klips?? I have alot of zummies and have not used any yet. These Zumbuddies sound way too complicated for kids and I doubt they will spend all the time it takes to care for them. Do they get sick like the regular Webkinz? It all sounds alittle confusing.

Confused: If you have klips and have zummies, can you use them them for the Zumbuddies???
Unfortunately the zummies for both areas are different. So, it doesnt really matter what account you put them on as long as you put all of them together if you have more than 1.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
I ordered the Pink Giggly Zum (Zool) on ebay two days ago. It's supposed to be here on Thursday, but I was hoping it would come sooner.
Now I'm a little confused... Since I haven't had to do anything with Zumbuddies yet I'm not sure the truth about what happens. I'd really like to get the Blue Lazy Zum (Zlock) another time, but I wanted it even more when I found out that Zumbuddies each had their own rooms, could play with each other, etc.
NOW I find out that your best chances of getting Zummies are when you have like all six!
But the one thing I don't understand is why is everyone getting so worked up over this? You'll eventually get enough Zummies to buy stuff either way, so I'm not sure why everyone's like regretting buying a Zumbuddy and stuff...
The problem is that unless you adopt a few right off the bat, you don't even have enough zummies to even buy them a bed. You get 10 zummies of each color for each zumbuddy you enter and the only way to get the "shower of zummies" that ganz talks about is is you have a 5 zum party. (the max you can have party together is apparently 5) this gives you the best chances of getting zummies and you get about 15 zummies at a time.

So now after investing $25.98 plus tax, and about 15 hours of my time I have gotten 60 zummies. Finally enough to buy a bed and chair or maybe two beds for my zums!

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-03-2009 at 10:22 PM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #57
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I adopted my third zumbuddy today and now i'm earning zummies. I just have yet to get any light blue ones. I wonder why
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #58
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I adopted my third zumbuddy today and now i'm earning zummies. I just have yet to get any light blue ones. I wonder why
i started to think today that it depended on the zumbuddies you have...but it appears to be random. the first 5 times I got zummies I never got any pink ones. but now I have a pretty even number of all, except purple i have 10 more purple than everything else!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #59
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have had about 50 parties with 1 Zum. Even at 10% I should have had about 5 parties....but alas, I have gotten 0 zummies.
Seriously.....is this how it is supposed to be ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #60
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Why should we accept or put up with being unpaid beta testers? We already paid to enter the site, already paid out hundreds and even thousands of real dollars in some cases to access different parts of the site, so why would they even think that we should put up with 'glitches'? BTW, THEY say that the definition of 'glitch' is something that is rare, hardly ever happens; which means all these are not glitches they are problems {problems which they don't work on, like the trading cards/VTC/TC problems, stuck items, missing items when no one knows the password but site and member, ad nauseum}.
We're not just unpaid beta testers, we actually pay GANZ to test their products for them ! Sorry to say this but after numerous patient and nice phone calls to condescending customer service reps, I've decided the only way to make them listen and fix things is to stop buying essentially defective toys until they do their job right.
zingyginger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!